Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Watch 2 movies dare report

Posted Today at 06:34 AM by Herwhoralhighness
Updated Today at 06:41 AM by Herwhoralhighness

The dare
Loser has to watch 2 movies chosen by the winner in a single diaper. The winner may also decide 3 rules to be followed while watching the 2 movies, and a punishment for if the losers leaks before finishing the movies. If the loser doesn't leak, they are free once they finish both movies.

The details I was given
You were chosen as the loser, so your 2 movies are the Lego movie, and Avatar (the blue people one).

The 3 rules to follow:
Drink 500ml...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20231122_133336.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1233  
Posted in Dare reports
Old

Exposure agreement and pic sharing rules

Posted Today at 05:59 AM by malykotek
Updated Today at 06:24 AM by malykotek

♡ Specify what you want to see: nude, underwear, clothed, diapered, face requirements, pose etc. If you get something less than expected because you haven't specified enough I might refuse to send second version.
♡ Try to be more creative than just asking for pics!
Sometimes I want to just show myself when asked but not alwelays. Also more creative ideas are always appreciated. It might me a part of some other dare, some normal conversation ending up with pic sharing etc....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Failed diaper dare report #1

Posted Today at 03:08 AM by malykotek

I had to complete 4 of 5 dares in a single diaper while obeying to Rome permanent rules to earn a change but completely failed this dare. 3 tasks completed, one rule failed.

Quote:
Tasks:
1. Lock up in chastity for the duration. You must hump without your hands and edge 3 times during your time.
2. Shove a bag of marshmallows up your ass. Cool down in the freezer to make it easier. Hold for 20 minutes.
3. Drink 2 litres over the duration. If you leak you must put another
Posted in Uncategorized