Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Great youtube video

Posted 08-16-2011 at 11:54 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdHNC...feature=relmfu
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Holy Cr*p!- - I've been here for 2 years!!

Posted 08-16-2011 at 08:27 AM by Star Shadows

OH my GOSH today is my 2 year getdare birthday. I can't believe I have been here that long. I will probably have to do something to celebrate wont I. Bring out the virtual champagne maybe.
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's me hello hehe......

Posted 08-15-2011 at 12:15 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Well hi all GD's, sorry it has been a while but things have been soooooooo crazy with skool then away on hols (yeeeeeeeeeee) so not had much time for anything to be honest. But back so HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Challenge: Hope it Works

Posted 08-15-2011 at 08:49 AM by Komodo Jones

So, yesterday I went to a friend's birthday party which was at a park and we basically grilled and hung out. I won't practice public nudity there even though it is pretty large because of the report of coyotes there. Anyway, my friend who I hang out with every week has really been getting on my nerves lately. It seems like everything I say lately he disagrees with or says something to cut me down. Yesterday, he said that something I was doing made me come across as a pompous ass. And I finally said,...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day four

Posted 08-14-2011 at 08:17 PM by lowly_heather

A busy day-company in and out and tasks to do.
i'm having to practice my deep-throating technique on my dildo.
i still want to gag when it touches the back of my throat but i think i'm getting better at it.

i can no longer close my shades when i change clothes in my bedroom, but i can when playing with toys--or myself.
But my neighbors aren't too terribly close.
BTW, my house has 12 windows.

i had to appear topless at every window in my house,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update

Posted 08-14-2011 at 05:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Thanks everyone for your advice. However, I regret to inform everyone that it looks like nothing will happen seeing as that our schedules do not match up. Yeah it sucks, but there is always hope.

Till next time,

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Teach me to obey

Posted 08-14-2011 at 01:24 PM by Pupwhore

I'm a nasty dirty pig whore. My ass is just waiting to be filled and stretched, my pussy needs to be pounded by a huge hard cock, and my mouth wants a dirty wet pussy to lick clean. I need structure and punishment. I'm a slut who is out of control. I don't follow orders or control myself. All I think about is cumming. I need someone to Teach this disgusting piece of shit a lesson.
Posted in Uncategorized