Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Happy New Year

Posted 01-01-2012 at 12:00 AM by Play Toy For Life

So, it’s the new year. This year wasn’t the greatest on my end. I have been wanting to start over and become a new person. What’s any better timing then in the New Year? I want to be forgiven for all the sins I have made in the past, all the drama I started, and whatever I might of done. I just hope everyone can step out of the past and come into the New Year starting over. I will explain a little what has been going on in 2011. I got no contact with family after I got kicked out (which some of you may...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What Happened to that Frosty Account? o.o

Posted 12-28-2011 at 09:29 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

I miss him D:

(herpaderpaderp)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

4 Months Later and, Yes, I'm Still Not Back

Posted 12-27-2011 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I hope some people actually still enjoy my little updates, no matter how pathetic they may seem to be. I am close to returning. I'm almost done with the story that I wrote and need to finish before I return to getDare. I'm really excited about it, but I only get like an hour a week to write it.
I'm very busy with other things and projects - writing a play, an album, working on school stuff, making movies, watching My Little Pony
But, I promise... when I return to getDare, I will come...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Want to take it a step further

Posted 12-27-2011 at 08:45 AM by lokelake.

I been friends with a female friend of mine for a while but I have been getting feelings of wanting to take it a step further by being bf/gf. I do not know how to ask her. I would just say "want to be bf/gf? But I don't think that is the best thing to say.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Going over a friend's house tomorrow

Posted 12-23-2011 at 10:20 PM by lokelake.

and we are gonna bake cookies.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas count down

Posted 12-22-2011 at 11:00 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Getting all excited now that it's Christmas eve eve.....
Hope you have all been good little girls and boys?

Trying to think of something special for some festive fun to share here so will have put some thought into it and see what comes up

Festive Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hey dudes and dudets

Posted 12-21-2011 at 10:55 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Morning, afternoon and/or evening,

Well been tied up with college so been a while since I was here last so a quick update if anyone is interested- lost of school work little shopping and no dares. Well not quite true, was on messenger last night and was given a dare which was easy so I liked it lol. Looking forward to Christmas yeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized