Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

100th Edge Dare, Report, and Teaser

Posted 08-04-2012 at 01:01 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-04-2012 at 02:02 PM by Rose_Angel (Shifted the Red text to a better location in the report)

That's right. I made the insane, conscious decision to have someone create dare challenges for each of my 100th edges. It wouldn't be insane if I had just anyone do it....

So, why was it an insane decision? Because I enlisted Dravot's help on this matter, that's why! And of course with anything I post to my blogs, I have full permission to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I think I’m nuts. I’m not sure why I’m doing this, other than the utter curiosity to see what you come up with, and the curiosity
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have...

Posted 08-03-2012 at 05:43 PM by peaceful_soul

A baby pug... and she is keeping me company )
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A Taste of my Dominant Side

Posted 08-03-2012 at 02:54 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-06-2012 at 12:24 PM by Rose_Angel

I had an interesting day today. Gave out my first real punishment to a male. Edit: This is not true. I forgot I punished another male in the past as well, if not more. I can't believe I forgot this, but this is the first time I had ever let myself get upset with someone. I just posted this as the private messages between us shows my dominant side. To know what the punishment was, feel free to check out the thread below. It will help make the rest of this blog entry make more sense.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

500 Edges If All Goes Well

Posted 07-28-2012 at 07:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-28-2012 at 08:41 PM by Rose_Angel

A few weeks ago when I first started talking to Frosty, we got on the topic of her 1000 edges dare. I told her that while I have no intention on proving it, I could probably do 1000, without any rules involved. She asked me to prove it, even without the rules/limitations. Of course, I essentially told her there is no way I'd actually do that.

But... the idea was ever present in my mind. I recently visited my fiance/Master after 10 long months of not seeing him. I'm pretty sure I had...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Common since

Posted 07-28-2012 at 01:48 AM by peaceful_soul

Common since is nothing more than wishful thinking.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm really confused.. need advice

Posted 07-22-2012 at 11:05 AM by openinvizion

So, my sister got married just yesterday, and the groom has a 14 year old daughter. She has always been seen as a friend, nothing more, but seeing her before and at the wedding, reception and after has confused me, and quite a bit. I have feelings, deep feelings, ones that an uncle shouldn't have. I'm struggling to control my hormones, and don't know what to do.

What do I do, for now?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Level Zero

Posted 07-14-2012 at 08:46 PM by wme

Hello, world. I am wme, for a lesson of Physics. Congratulations world, you are becoming a Level 1 civilization.

First, I want to start off with the levels of civilization.
1- Can control all energy (weather, earthquakes, volcanoes) on home planet.
2- Can control all energy on the home star.
3- Can control all energy in a galaxy.

We are right now a level 0 civilization. We can't control even some energy on our own planet. But in about a century,...
wme
Posted in Uncategorized