Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

50 shades of stealing someone elses blog on 50 shades of Grey

Posted 08-14-2012 at 07:34 AM by Star Shadows

2nd August 2012
Hey, so, just for giggles, I ran Anastasia and Christian’s relationship from Fifty Shades of Grey through an online domestic violence questionnaire. You know, the kind that you answer questions and it tells you if you’re fine, iffy, or if you should get the fuck out and possibly go incognito.

This one used a fairly simple system. There were twenty questions, all of them yes or no. Then, when you were finished, it turned it into a percentage. If you got twenty-five...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Right now(:

Posted 08-12-2012 at 07:33 PM by jacklynn0927

I am in my room, in the next hour to hour in a half I will be online. As long as I do not have to leave my room I can do anything in signature.

Remember, no pictures, no cam, no toys.

PM on here, or email at [email protected]

Send me some good ones!
Thanks in advance!
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

200th Edge Dare ~Public

Posted 08-09-2012 at 08:47 AM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 10:00 AM by Rose_Angel

So, as I mentioned in another blog, even though my 500 edge challenge is much less of a challenge now... I'm still doing 500 edges for the permission to orgasm on my own, for when I'm not on Skype with my Master.

So, I'm still doing Dravot's challenges for me as originally planned. As a quick reminder, I hated the 1st 100th task, as it was extremely challenging for me in the physical sense.

That being said, here is Dravot's "200th edge" dare for me. It is on
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some of my Poetry

Posted 08-08-2012 at 06:11 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-09-2012 at 06:07 AM by Rose_Angel

These are just a small collection of poems I had written over my adolescent years. I like some better than others. Some of the things are silly, but I felt like sharing. I think the first two poems on here are the "worst" in terms of "good poetry" but hey! I was 12 when I wrote those two. The rest were written in high school.

Sad, Sorrow, and Loneliness

Sad, Sorrow Almost the same thing to me.
And being lonely, What a horrible thing to be....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Instances in Where I've Felt Like a Girl

Posted 08-07-2012 at 02:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Contrary to what this title seems to suggest this is not about crossdressing or feminization, not to say that I don’t enjoy the two of these in moderation, but I digress. I have on this site several friends who are girls, and having talked to them I’ve heard horror stories about millions of brain dead guys who ask to be their slave or their dominant when they’re not interested. I’ve spoken on this many times before in just saying that just because there’s a girl on here does not mean they’re interested...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bored and ready

Posted 08-07-2012 at 09:04 AM by sissy93

i am bored and wanting to do something
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First "Fun" Dare Part 3 of 3 (Extra Report)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:23 PM by Rose_Angel

As I mentioned near the end of part 2, I felt like I needed to do something more. I felt like I should have been able to do better on the dare. Granted, some things were honestly out of my control, but... I still wanted to make up for some of it. So the day after this dare, I did the following as mentioned in the following surprise report for Gin I entitled,

"You'll love this private message"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Soo... after yesterday, I was really pretty sad I couldn't
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized