Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Ask me anything you want boys only!

Posted 11-20-2012 at 12:57 PM by Tyler20

Ask me any kind of question you want and I will answer them truthfully. Boys only!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People who have done online dating, I need your help

Posted 11-08-2012 at 10:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hello internet friends (and enemies). I need your advice, and if you have done online dating in the past or currently, that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

So after a pretty complicated breakup with my girlfriend about a month ago, I got into the online dating scene last week. I think it just made more sense for me to go outside the norm since the girl I had been seeing was someone who kind of close to me a while. I want to meet someone different and a friend of mine gave me two pretty...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Memoirs of a Virgin Slave Girl

Posted 10-30-2012 at 10:55 PM by Ren

Hello to everyone reading. My name is Ren, and I am 19. This blog will be dedicated to my adventures in submission, mainly from GetDare.com. If you want to hear me write about something in particular, simply send me a dare and I'll talk about how it went. I'm pretty new to this and want to experience all this world has to offer!

Examples of what you can expect: dares found in the site, dares sent to me, experiences as a slave, etc

(Want to be my Master? PM me and we'll give...
Ren
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay

Posted 10-19-2012 at 11:36 PM by maddy09

I turn 18 soon, i'm so happy about it. Finally I will be able to post places. GAH. SO happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I take a break from not posting anything to bring you this message

Posted 10-19-2012 at 10:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It is my birthday. Not that any of you care
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need to get back in the swing

Posted 10-14-2012 at 10:20 AM by glue

Hey folks!

This is something I wanted to write

Some of you might have noticed that i have decided to try and get back into the swing of dares as i feel like i have been letting my dare side down this year.

So for the remaining part of the year i will be trying to get on here more and posting more often.

If anyone has any suggestion of how they could help, or ideas how I can become my normal daring self again please let me know, i will love...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another one down

Posted 10-13-2012 at 11:47 PM by Aki

21. Wash a used diaper and then lick it

I had some fun last night, I was using my diaper all yesterday and then I remembered a dare I did earlier when I wore a diaper in the bath. That was a lot of fun so I thought I try it again but with a bit of a twist. I was already wearing one of my really thick disposables so I put on another 3 of the same type and plastic pants. I started the water and got in the tub. I was a little surprised that after the tub fulled up that the plastic pants had...
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized