Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Items

Posted 03-05-2013 at 06:12 PM by GapeMe
Updated 03-10-2013 at 08:12 AM by GapeMe (Updating)
Tags items, objects, toys

Medium Butt Plug
Turkey Baster
Whisks
Sharpies
Pens
Pencils
1/4 inch wooden dowel
Clothes Pins
Bobby Pins
Broom
Toothbrush (Regular and Electric)
Toothpaste
Ice (Minimal)
Belt
Wooden Spoon
Spatula
Brush
Banana
Wine Bottle (I managed to convince somebody to give me an empty one; I will have it in a few days)

Things I can buy:
Cucumber
Carrot
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Neverending Story

Posted 03-05-2013 at 10:53 AM by Komodo Jones

No this blog isn't going to be about finding a book in a school attic or some big white bearded dragon, which the school attic may not be accurate. Give me a break it's been a long time since I've seen the movie and read the book. This is about something that I see happening on getdare a little bit too often, and while many of you could point fingers at me doing the exact same thing I am planning to defend myself.

First off let me say, I don't particuraly enjoy reading. Being an amateur...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th Challenge

Posted 03-04-2013 at 01:14 PM by Dareholic

My 19th Challenge comes from bwhire. The Challenge this time was 82. Mistress was not feeling to good, so she just had me go at normal pace. I was able to complete 35 edges in the first hour. Another 35 in the second hour. The remaining 12 I complete in about 25 min. With each and every edge I was able to reframe myself from cumming. With no distraction this time, I was very focused on keeping myself from cumming. Maybe next time.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 97

Posted 03-01-2013 at 07:13 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

The past few days have been busy, AP tests are creeping up, and it hasn't been able to do any of the tasks it's been assigned save for keeping up with it's edges and spankings (something it is quite proud of being able to do). Master has been graciously understanding with it's school schedule so hopefully he'll be as understanding as always, though if he wants to punish it, then it hopes that he won't hold back.

A thought occurred to it while it was edging yesterday. It has gone it's entire...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

truth or dare #2/3 dare only diapes and poop/humping

Posted 02-28-2013 at 10:09 AM by DiaperedLittleGirl

Babies only wear diapers so i stripped down to a diaped.time to feed the baby i crawled to get a pint of milk. As i drank it i dribbled all over myself. Now i just had to wait to poop myself this took awhile. So i did dare three and humped a chair arm with my diaper on until i esged three times. Finally i pooped my self i now did ten front rolls smushing the poop on to my rear. Then i changed and cleaned my self up.
Old

Report Day 92

Posted 02-25-2013 at 09:17 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It is quite glad it didn't get diaper rash from the hellish day it had yesterday. The four liter enema was terrible, something it never wants to do ever again. Holding it for three hours was night impossible, but somehow it had managed with the help of a ginger plug.

After three hours of sitting in it's master's room, home alone, wearing nothing but three diapers it came time to expel. It had to reach into the back of it's diaper to remove the plug, immediately clenching so it would not...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Report Day 91

Posted 02-24-2013 at 03:44 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It was on a school trip for a few days, arriving late yesterday. It returned to find some messages from Master giving it some additional rules. It must now receive all of it's punishment dares directly from thread posts, blog comments etc. and must not pick randomly from other places on the site.

So it spent all of last night advertising itself, an endeavor that was oddly humiliating considering no one on this site knows it's true identity. Master knowing that it gets very few direct...
Posted in Uncategorized