Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

There are times...

Posted 07-05-2013 at 08:00 PM by TeenDream

There are times I just get trapped in the past. Everything floods back and I'm drowned by whatever memory decides to haunt me. This has been happening more often than it used to, I can't truly explain it... It just makes me sad, empty... Alone.
Maybe that's just it, maybe I am alone, and no one truly wants to break it to me?
I look at everyone one around me, all of my family and convince myself that, that isn't the case.
In the back of my mind I just wish I were alone, so I could...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

33rd Challenge

Posted 07-04-2013 at 02:18 PM by Dareholic

The 33 Challenge come from subslaveboy63. The challenge this time is 25. Mistress and Master said to do one edge every 5 min. This was a little more of a challenge. Challenging me to keep focus and not let myself get to the edge too fast; yet at the same time, needing to make sure I at least got to an edge at the end of 5 minutes. Try to make sure I loosened and tighten the mussels down there at just the right amount to make sure I only edged once at the 5 mark was more challenging. I used all...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Messenger services and what not.

Posted 07-03-2013 at 01:11 PM by Slave Leia
Updated 06-24-2014 at 08:28 PM by Slave Leia (AIM Added and Diaper Space added)

Easiest ways to get in contact with me are as follows. NOT IN ORDER

Email
[email protected]

Kik (using on my Ipod, if I do not reply I might not have a connection where I am.)
slave_leia713

AIM
Slave.leia713 <<< Logged in 24/7 Under Invisible message me anytime I will reply when i am around, just tell me your name on here in your first message otherwise i might not reply.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A day in the life of... 6+7

Posted 07-01-2013 at 04:24 AM by DeBael

On the 6th day I was dared to be Sarah: a friendly otaku-like girl. She's fun and adventourous so I just straight up asked her to swap lives and clothes for a day. She accepted happily.
Soon I was wearing her panties, bra, red jeans pants, her black top with puff sleeves, her black mid-calf boots and her jacket and put my hair in a ponytail.. Because she thought I looked too flat to be her, she made me stuff my bra.

While waiting for the first dare to arrive, we played some assassins...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 06-30-2013 at 01:42 PM by Slave Leia
Updated 07-14-2014 at 01:27 PM by Slave Leia

Still exploring my Likes, Limits, and Maybes..

Newly added things in this color.

edits:"4" 2 Limit added. 1 Dislike added
1 Clarification on Messy to note its not meant for pee/poo.

Will do:
Diaper, Age Play, Pet Play, Self Bondage, Anal, Being a Slave, Being a sub, Pain, Mild Pain

Maybes:These are more or less can try or do but Not sure if I am able to all the time...
Extreme Pain, Spanking, Messy(non
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back again

Posted 06-30-2013 at 05:22 AM by Aki

I completed another dare the other day so I thought I should update my blog

33. Wear underwear on the underneath of your diaper, use it for 1 hour, wear that pair of underwear for the rest of the day

I thought this one would be easy but my panties were still very wet and my pee had a strong smell that day so it was quite interesting.
Aki
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Puppy's day

Posted 06-24-2013 at 03:03 PM by Yoshii

Sir made me go to bed around 1:00 am already, with a few conditions. No phone and no laptop which is kind of hard since I’m used to sleeping with my phone and I’m kind of addicted to it too. So leaving my phone and laptop on the table, I went to bed, completely naked apart from my collar. I’ve slept like this before and sleeping naked is really great when it’s as warm as it is here, but being ordered to do so did make me feel a little bit more like I was just nothing more but Sir’s little puppy. Really...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized