Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Missing

Posted 07-28-2013 at 12:01 AM by 2EggsOverEasy

I was just reviewing some of my old dares and realized how much fun it was coming up with them. I really need to find some time (ok, MAKE some time) to get creative again.

I wonder if I'm still twisted enough to pull it off?

Now I'm off to go be daring....
Posted in Hindsight
Old

A semester of days (Day -20ish)

Posted 07-27-2013 at 06:13 AM by JTN2010
Updated 08-04-2013 at 06:27 PM by JTN2010

So, wishful thinkingly, I'm planning on doing my upcoming fall semester doing at least one dare a day.

To keep it interesting I'll come up with rules and themes (something like Dice Dare Days, Random Dare Days etc.)
Obviously for anything randomized I'll have preset limits and what not (and if I do completely randomly chosen dares then I'll have vetoes etc.)
With that comes ground rules and exceptions (basic stuff like nothing that would screw up my social life, interviews...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Uncertainty of Time Challenge Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:45 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:17 PM by Rose_Angel

And now for another report on a challenge I did today. I will post the original challenge after the report.

As a note, today is the day I intend on achieving 40 edges. I currently have 6 more to go in the next 4.5 hours... I feel like these reports are sufficient enough, so I don't intend on having a third blog about that challenge... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it.

Beginning the challenge:

I was about to start, and then my phone decided to say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Update and Spanking/Edge Dare Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:16 PM by Rose_Angel

You can see my former rules and the spanking/edge challenge I'm going to report on here in this blog entry if you wish.

I have decided, that with my limited time, and with the input of a few of my kink friends, I am eliminating former rules and simply changing my challenge to a 1500 edge challenge.

I will still do my '100th' edge challenges on separate days, but will instead do them for edges 150, 300, 450 etc.

With that out of the way, I will report on the
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Underwear Swap

Posted 07-24-2013 at 08:12 AM by slutsuki

I posted on the dare about swapping underwear and got in touch with pantsman.

Yesterday I was delighted to receive a pair of his briefs, securely packed and, as I was soon to discover, sealed inside a plastic bag which kept the 'aromas' fresh.

He had worn them all day and cum in them 2 nights before.

I stripped naked and gave myself a good thrashing with my crop first for being such a dirty pervert. Then I carefully removed the briefs using only my mouth and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

1000 Edge Rule Dilemma

Posted 07-17-2013 at 09:38 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-17-2013 at 09:50 PM by Rose_Angel

So, some may have seen that I'm doing a 1000 edge challenge. I came up with the challenge on my own, with pre-set rules and such. I'm having a very difficult time with one of them.

Quote:
5. I will not use the same implement to edge for any consecutive sessions.
I'm so used to just reaching for my wand before going to bed at night to edge/orgasm depending on what I'm "allowed" to do at the time (I don't have an owner, but allow the control of certain things occasionally...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Diaper Dare

Posted 07-17-2013 at 01:35 AM by slutsuki

I just received my new diapers through the post yesterday morning. First time I have had some to play with for a couple of years - and especially since I discovered this board very recently. So I plan to be using them regularly now.

I started with my own dare posted an hour ago here. It is #1371.

Pulled on my diaper and a pair of clear PVC knickers with red lace trim. I had to wear a dressing gown whilst cooking as my kitchen is overlooked by the next door's upstair's...
Posted in Uncategorized