Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

dare redone due to missunderstanding.

Posted 01-07-2014 at 12:08 PM by 6u3k

Let X=1;
Every time you roll a die for this dare, X=X+the result, and then you slam a book closed on your balls X times.

Then you roll again.
Keep rolling 10 sided dice on a die roller program until you get three 1s in a row.

Every time you cry, double X.

I have done this dare once but did it wrong

I was supose to use x as the running total not as a constant 1.
so I have redone the dare acurtly

to not make...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Are we sitting uncomfortably? Good, then I'll begin...

Posted 01-05-2014 at 07:10 PM by Sarge90

Good evening, readers.

I felt compelled to write tonight (and possibly rant) about the current state of affairs in the stories section, and how the fiction seems to follow a very similar trend.

I would first like to clarify that I have read but a small cross section of the stories, and I'm aware that many I have not read may vary significantly from those I'm about to criticise. I therefore apologise to anybody who has written a story and feels that my opinion is completely
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

unlimited power

Posted 01-05-2014 at 11:32 AM by vladimir_bz_lion

Here’s a question: What do you do with unlimited power over another human being?

Since my entire fetish is mind control - that is, the power to gain unlimited power over another human being by controlling their mind - it’s a question I have to ask myself often. Knowing what you are in the dark is the only way to keep yourself from becoming a hideously evil human being....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What it means to be a dominant.

Posted 01-04-2014 at 01:21 PM by vladimir_bz_lion

I frequently run across blogs where people make demands, “you must call me Sir,” or “you will obey me.” In my opinion, dominance is not something that someone can command of a submissive, it is something that is earned, like respect. The louder that you yell to demand it, the less likely it is that anyone will ever grant it.

To me, dominants are accepting. Accepting of self,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys, Tools

Posted 01-03-2014 at 04:53 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 12-25-2023 at 12:12 PM by Locked Puppy

this list is most certainly incomplete and will get added to
My SexMap

anal: finger/toys/stretching/repeating/often/long (I will always use normal lube, never a substitute!) anal best from Tue - Fri
hidden to semi public
exposure hypnosis
piss play (handling and playing with pee - skin, hair, face, all valid)
light CBT (like tieing off cock and balls, or things along those lines)
bondage
teasing my orgasmless cock (locked...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ball stretching rules! May be changed by noone!

Posted 01-02-2014 at 02:13 AM by Locked Puppy

tie your balls to your big toe so that they're pulled every time you make a step. walk like this for the rest of the day. before going to sleep, shorten the rope by half. you can remove it in the morning

you have to do this dare fully at least 2 times a week. for every pm you receive or send during the day, make the rope shorter by 1cm. in addition, every week you have to roll a dice (you can use random.org)
1 or 4 - tie your balls to your toe whenever you're at your own home for...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Questioning

Posted 01-01-2014 at 01:24 PM by jacklynn0927

So, in life, I am a 'in control' woman, but in bed I am the complete opposite. I want to be controled 24/7. Is this normal, or am I just wacky? Haha

hmm...any feedback would be awesome, boyfriend says its normal and psychologicaly makes sense...just curious if anyone here is that way too.

THANKS!
~Jacky!
Posted in Uncategorized