Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

An Jon Report.

Posted 10-11-2014 at 09:30 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)
Updated 10-12-2014 at 12:10 PM by thiskittykat

I rolled a five, which means I have to give you a dare.

I try not to do anything half-assed, so here goes:

Set an alarm for 1 hour and 10 mins after whenever you start this dare.
Get some duct tape. Get naked. Get a blindfold.
Gag yourself with tape.
Then bind your ankles together with the tape, a nice thick wad of it. The same halfway up your shins; then just above and below your knees; then halfway up your thighs.
Next, put three strips of tape...
Old

getdare survival last dare

Posted 10-11-2014 at 03:54 PM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

The Dare...
As promised, I created a dare that will mix several fields, to give all players an equal chance, whatever your tastes, likes or dislikes are.

As in the "real" Survivor TV show, the last dare will be about staying in an uncomfortable position. Actually you will have to be fully naked, standing up, and with only one foot on the floor. You can (and you are encouraged to) help yourself to keep the position by putting an hand on a wall (but you may touch the wall...
Old

Mushy blogs/gD couples

Posted 10-10-2014 at 07:57 PM by DoingMyBest

Well, first of all, can I just point out the sheer immensity in the number of loved up blogs going on in the last few days?

It's great, it really is (I'm aware how insincere that sounds, but it's not meant to...). I think I used most of my "soppy" words in comments replying to over a dozen in one big batch, but I really am happy for you all.

The couples in question (and several others besides: all of you know who I mean) are excellently paired and not just play...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Our first kiss

Posted 10-10-2014 at 03:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-14-2017 at 12:14 PM by Butterfly

If you kiss on the first date and its not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes its better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
~Jennifer Lopez

Confession: I have never been kissed. I mean really kissed. That is what I blushingly confessed to Asslvr before I left for our trip. I was super nervous because he had described the perfect sweet kiss
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Master Donatien report

Posted 10-10-2014 at 10:47 AM by thiskittykat (Me,Myself and I)

1 Pillar Non Scented White Paraffin Candle
2 Clothespins
Tape
Wooden Spoon
Baby Oil

Log in and keep your legs wide open while browsing Get Dare. Remember you still are expected to keep the writing you where tasked two days ago. .

As in the morning you will get into a comfortable submissive position and you will cup your hands under your nipples/breasts and offer them up to me, while you recite your mantra: Master Donatien I give you...
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

I love all your faces <3

Posted 10-09-2014 at 09:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

So, this blog post was supposed to be about Mine and Asslvr's first kiss ... and I promise that it will still be coming (I am working on it, and if it isn't posted on time tomorrow, then it will be re-qued for sometime next week.

However, as a lot of you know, I have been going through a very rough and emotional time. I feel like my whole world is crashing around me.

But, thanks to all of you wonderful people, I have never felt so loved and cherished. I get many messages
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Me.

Posted 10-09-2014 at 04:10 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 01-08-2015 at 04:04 AM by An_Jon

My signature was growing wild and out of control, so I'm going to post my loves/likes/dislikes etc here. Also, here I can go into more detail about them, so yay.

Table of contents. Things have also been colour-coded for your enjoyment and ease:

1) Kinky Jon: introduction.
2) Likes/Limits as a top.
3) Likes/Limits as a bottom.
4) Commitment.
5) Toys.
6) Ending. THE LAST FOUR LINES ARE PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THE WHOLE THING.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized