Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Unfamiliar.

Posted 11-20-2014 at 07:03 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-20-2014 at 07:10 AM by An_Jon

Part 2 of posting bad poetry.

This place looks unfamiliar,
like I haven't been here before.
Except the doormat's mine,
my washing up is by the sink,
I'm sitting in my chair.

The smell, quite funny,
hits you harder the first time.
The wall I'm staring at
reflects in the most
unfamiliar of ways: a golden glow.

Except that's not me
in my chair, in my house.
Slender legs, crossed, dirty
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th November

Posted 11-20-2014 at 12:25 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So my sleeping dare for the night before was repeat of one which I had done previously but not really got to experience much as it was a night I'd been clubbing. Doing it again on a night when I was going to sleep at a reasonable time, made it much worse. The toothpaste really stung my clit and labia and made them really tender so that every time I moved, and the cardboard filled knickers shifted slightly it rubbed against my swollen clit, making it hard to get to sleep. However I...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Home made male chastity belt anyone can make.

Posted 11-19-2014 at 05:22 PM by kevinkevk

How this idea came about:
So I was doing a dare for a girl on here involving a chastity belt. When I told her I didn't have one she said to be creative and use the inside of a role of toilet paper. That's exactly what I did and it worked out better than I expected. All I needed was the empty toilet role and some thin rope.

How to make it:
Lay the rope between your balls and penis and fold/bend your penis over the rope. Hold the empty toilet role over your penis and thread...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18th November

Posted 11-19-2014 at 01:34 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So yesterday was a pretty dull day. I wrote 'willing slut' on my left breast, wore some leggings, knickers and a loose top. I had my usual cereal in my room off the floor like a pet.

I had to drink once as only one person called my name and I drank my usual 2 pints of water before bed and prepared myself for my sleeping dare.

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

17th November

Posted 11-19-2014 at 01:32 AM by sparklystar

I know it's late, but at least its here.
So the previous night I followed a sleeping dare which I honestly hated. I had to tie a shirt under my breasts making sure you could see my cleavage, wear a miniskirt and a thong. I had to place the words 'willing slut' just below the seam of my skirt and I had to set up a camera in my bathroom by my mirror to film my dare. I had to run my hands seductively over my body, which felt unnatural to me. I had to pull my skirt up slowly while I played with my...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

dares i done

Posted 11-18-2014 at 12:20 PM by oleks
Updated 11-19-2017 at 02:55 PM by oleks

not all but if i remember i ctrl v dares in coments
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #1

Posted 11-17-2014 at 11:11 PM by MasterDaddy02

The search has ended, and I have found that very special submissive slave. Like I have said, it will happened when you are just taking your time. That, is a very important factor and how you do connected.
Yes, it is so very wonderful and you will truly feel it. Interesting, right? It is when you knew that person was out there, and it came together from just that first time of talking.

Well, I will be sharing more about our relationship.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized