Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

17th November

Posted 11-19-2014 at 01:32 AM by sparklystar

I know it's late, but at least its here.
So the previous night I followed a sleeping dare which I honestly hated. I had to tie a shirt under my breasts making sure you could see my cleavage, wear a miniskirt and a thong. I had to place the words 'willing slut' just below the seam of my skirt and I had to set up a camera in my bathroom by my mirror to film my dare. I had to run my hands seductively over my body, which felt unnatural to me. I had to pull my skirt up slowly while I played with my...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

dares i done

Posted 11-18-2014 at 12:20 PM by oleks
Updated 11-19-2017 at 02:55 PM by oleks

not all but if i remember i ctrl v dares in coments
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #1

Posted 11-17-2014 at 11:11 PM by MasterDaddy02

The search has ended, and I have found that very special submissive slave. Like I have said, it will happened when you are just taking your time. That, is a very important factor and how you do connected.
Yes, it is so very wonderful and you will truly feel it. Interesting, right? It is when you knew that person was out there, and it came together from just that first time of talking.

Well, I will be sharing more about our relationship.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I write.

Posted 11-16-2014 at 05:34 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 11-17-2014 at 08:30 AM by An_Jon

I've often wondered why I write so much yet never post it. A few days ago I posted a poem called All Your Senses into my blog. It's staying there, so you can read it if you want to.

Fact is I write a tonne of stuff. I write non-fiction, fiction, poetry, songs, scripts and yet I never post them. I've often wondered what the point of it all is.

I've considered getting an account on an amateur writing site and posting there, but after having a scout around I realised that the...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outstanding PM Dares/TO DOs

Posted 11-16-2014 at 04:07 PM by centurion01
Updated 01-27-2016 at 12:46 PM by centurion01

Pm dares left to do..

PINCH,
SQUISHED
PUSH UPS
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes - Limits - Rules

Posted 11-16-2014 at 03:34 PM by centurion01
Updated 12-30-2023 at 07:35 AM by centurion01 (I forgot a comma)

As sub.
Limits: public, blood, scat, piss, permanent, illegal, involvement of others, X dressing, anal, work, long term, unrealistic dares and tasks.

Likes:bondage, cbt, edgeplay, orgasm control pictures and videos, among other things, ask and I'll let you know.

As Dom.
Likes.
Spanking, teasing, pain, messy, denial, humiliated, pictures/videos, long term, regular contact, semi /hidden public, challenges and rules

Limits. The limits are...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

11th - 16th November apology

Posted 11-16-2014 at 06:35 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I'm back for now, pending personal issues. The reason I haven't been posting is because there was a fire in my friend's flat, and they got seriously burnt and was critically ill so I had to spend my time with them and I haven't been able to complete my lifestyle rules. I do sincerely apologize for my absence but personal life came in the way.

I have updated my sleeping dares so that I will complete the ones I missed from tonight....
Posted in Daily blogs