Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Professional doesn't do a sexy.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-02-2014 at 05:19 PM by An_Jon (I CAN'T PROOFREAD WELL ALL RIGHT)

BDSM shoots: Professional. Ah yes. Confidence. High production values. Impeccable lighting. Immaculate ropes. Beautiful people. Elegant. Aspirational.

Not sexy.

This is my personal opinion - but images where I can see that things have been put together in a lustful rush are far, far more appealing than the picture perfect posts I see around the internet. Who, honestly, has the time after a long day at work to worry about the length of the tails on their rope? Very few people....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toys

Posted 12-02-2014 at 02:22 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-11-2015 at 12:08 AM by sparklystar

1 vibrator
pegs
cat ears/tail/collar
bondage strip
handcuffs
ball gag
anklecuffs
blindfold
rope flogger
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1st December

Posted 12-02-2014 at 01:28 AM by sparklystar

Hey,

New month, interesting start. So last night was a similar repeat to the original cow dare which I failed and the reason why I have to carry around udders of milk. I had to sneak out of my flat to get to his and once I had presented myself kneeling in front of him, he stripped me of my clothes, took my vibe out of my pocket and duct taped it on high to my clit. Straight away I started to moan but he forbid me from edging. He bundled me into his wardrobe and left the door open while...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

30th November

Posted 12-01-2014 at 04:32 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry this is so late. I have had a very busy day. So last night I milked my udders, it took rather a long time to burst so i was there for ages, tense with anticipation. I was allowed to shower it off this time as it stunk the night before. I then had to stay naked while Master taped my vibe to my clit on high. This immediately got me aroused. Master said had to edge five times before going to sleep - I think he said that just because he then gets to spank me for each one. Edging...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Equipment 2

Posted 11-30-2014 at 02:30 PM by HussySissy
Updated 12-02-2014 at 10:00 PM by HussySissy

EQUIPMENT:

TOYS/Equipment:
Medium Butt Plug
Small Butt Plug
Large Butt plug
Wireless Vibrating Egg
Micro Vibrator
Vibrator (I think 6-7inches)
Glass Dildo 5 in
Vibrating Cockring
Ball Gag
Riding Crop
Cuffs
Silk Rope Hog Tie
Dog Collar
Choke Chain
Japanese Nipple Clamps
Nipple Clamps
Cock Ring Set
Open Ring Gag with 3 Interchangeable Rings
Graduated Orgasm
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.00 average.

Cancelling Christmas

Posted 11-30-2014 at 01:36 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly

Two weeks ago, after a really horrible day, I decided that I was going to cancel Christmas. Now, for some, this may seem like it really was just an exaggeration, or that it isn't a big deal, but for me, it really is a big deal to say something like that.

Christmas for me is a big deal. I start my Christmas shopping in September, my tree goes up on November 12, I buy and make gifts for everybody, my mom and I spend an entire weekend baking right before Christmas, I start listening to Christmas
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 11-30-2014 at 12:30 PM by kevinkevk
Updated 11-30-2014 at 05:47 PM by kevinkevk

aftercare, age regression, American girls accents(most of them), anal(light), attending to her every whim, baby talk, bedtimes, begging, being a brat, being ignored while worshiping, being mean in a sweet voice(Isn't mommy so nice putting baby to bed early before it gets dark and scary), being wrapped around her little finger, bimbofication, biting, blindfolds, blowjobs(giving and receiving), bondage, bullying, butt plugs, cfnm, chastity, cheek kisses(they make me go weak at the knees),...
Posted in Uncategorized