Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

14th April

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:00 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a much better day than the 13th. Well apart from being punished for my lack of submission.

I woke up, had a chat with Master and then told him how bad I had been. He was not happy and I was told to strip naked, get my belt and toothpaste and get in the corner. He told me to spank each ass cheek 60 times hard with the belt. Which I started and then asked if he wanted me on all fours to do it based on something he had said in conversation. He did...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Re: What Is And Not Important!

Posted 04-14-2015 at 09:44 PM by MasterDaddy02

That is a question, in which is going through master mind after what his sub wrote to him. I have always been under the impression, when you state something clear that is what it means. Also, when someone has told you, they are looking forward to hearing something.

Well, that did not happened. Even with informing the sub.

What can I say!!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Line writing report from January 2014

Posted 04-14-2015 at 04:36 AM by revealingcyst

I received a task in early January 2014 to write "I am a bad girl. I must follow instructions." continuously over two sides of standard paper, dressed in a "suitable" outfit of my choosing, bound to my chair & blindfolded. I've decided today to publicise it. Here's my report from that task:

Quote:
I woke up this morning with a plug in my ass, so I decided to keep it in for the writing lines. I haven't come since you set the task, so I was mega-horny.

I put
Posted in Reports
Old

13th April - failure to submit

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:36 PM by sparklystar

Ok, so I'm going to be blunt. I pretty much did not follow my schedule for yesterday. Now I already know how disappointed Sir is with me, so lets not try to make me feel worse. This is literally me explaining to everyone why and where I failed in my role as a submissive.

I did do my morning meditation and I was awake before 6:30am so it was a good start. I spoke to Master and checked in and went for a shower. This was where the first mistakes came in.

Before I say what the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Gag and gagging

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Gag
One of my limits is using a gag. However I have owned one for a long time.

When I first presented my likes and limits to Sir, along with my toys list, I needed to take the time to explain to him why I had a gag if it was on my limits.

The thought of using a gag has always turned me on. I think there are a few reasons why I am drawn to the thought of using a gag. One of the reasons is that I make noises, and I have a hard time controlling my noises when I am
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A 300-word (ish) essay on why I have to write a 300-word essay.

Posted 04-13-2015 at 02:52 PM by revealingcyst

I did the writing task here, and wrote the following essay. It's 329 words, which fits into the ±10% rule that my uni had.. Don't know if it applies around here though!

Quote:
Why am I writing a 300-word essay? In short, because I came across the task one day and liked the look of it. Actually, it was more of a collection of tasks, and I saw a few I liked the idea of. I bookmarked it, and forgot entirely about it for several… weeks? months? Anyway, I just saw it again, rolled a dice,
Posted in Reports
Old

12th April

Posted 04-12-2015 at 11:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

so yesterday I had a nice catch up with my Master. It was an enjoyable time but its my time of the month which makes me slightly less willing to do what I'm told, which in turn makes me more bratty.

As instructed I did write on my body and wear the clothing he instructed me to as well as following my daily schedule. However...

Yesterday I ended up receiving a punishment for questioning my master's way of controlling me. I thought I had too much...
Posted in Daily blogs