Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

On cams, pictures, titles, and respect

Posted 07-24-2015 at 11:21 AM by punishmypussy (Masochistic Musings)
Updated 08-08-2015 at 07:25 PM by punishmypussy

Let me preface this by saying that I've been lurking on this website for 5+ years, although I've only recently become active in any kind of regularity. Therefore you might not know me, but I know a lot of you. And a lot of what I see and experience on this website bothers me.

First of all, I don't take pictures or appear on webcams. I have a lot of personal reasons for doing so, but those shouldn't matter. What should matter is that I don't take pictures or appear on cams, and any decent...
Posted in tangents
Old

My Sexuality

Posted 07-24-2015 at 01:28 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Let's clear one thing up, sexuality or sexual preference is a fluid thing. It changes. It develops and grows and it's super vague most of the time.

Reminder: This is my sexuality, no one else's. These are my opinions on ME.

So, spoilers, I have no idea what you could define my sexuality as. I think I identify closest to homoflexible.

With a few exceptions (such as Dylan O'brien and Jensen Ackles), I will not have sex with a man. I am not interested in men...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Nightmares and Daydreams

Posted 07-24-2015 at 12:51 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

Maybe it should be day stallions (cuz night mares, god I'm hilarious)

So, today, I had a very long conversation about nightmares, specifically, my nightmares. I get them pretty often, but less than I did in high school.

The conversation kind of started because I had a nightmare a couple days back and it ended in sleep paralysis, which was not fun by any stretch of the imagination.

But still, I don't view that night as one of my worst nightmares, although I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

All or Nothing

Posted 07-23-2015 at 07:55 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie, ugh

It's weird writing this since I know my dom will read it (stop stalking my blog. You said you wouldn't read this post so stop now)

So, now that the unwelcome people have left (you better have stopped now) I can continue on to the actual point of this entry.

You know how your playmate can be into different things than you? Not sure there are two people who have the exact same kinks and in the exact same way.

My dom and I have so many kinks in common, it's...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

Movie Night

Posted 07-23-2015 at 07:32 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags rants, techie

You know what's the best thing ever? Watching movies with your friends. You know what's just as great? Watching movies with your dom.

Some of you know my emotions have been running a little high lately. I've been anxious, depressed, and horny, which makes for a fabulous combination.

Thanks to the power of netflix and google, my dom and I can watch movies and chat at the same time. It's wonderful and I love it.

It also really helps me kind of cool off. Watching...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

Dares PLZ?!?!?

Posted 07-23-2015 at 03:33 PM by Mcfluffman

Got any dares I could do that is dirty???
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for a Dom!!!

Posted 07-20-2015 at 03:47 PM by Darth Sam

I am really liking for a pee control Dom, but anything would be great!!! Only limits are pics/cam/audio
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized