Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Sleeping Beauty

Posted 12-02-2015 at 11:55 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

I've probably mentioned this before, but I have insomnia. Or at least, symptoms of it. A neurologist said I don't go deep enough into sleep, which is one of the reasons why I'm so tired all the time.

My mind also tends to run wild when it should be shutting down for a nice night of rest.

Sinister mentioned it in his most recent blog, that I have been taking a lot of naps, and I mean a lot. Which is rather ridiculous considering I hate taking naps, but I just can't seem...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

20 Humiliating Questions: Courtesy of BigBadWolfy

Posted 12-02-2015 at 02:52 AM by Angelsaredying

I lost on a thread and this is the consequence. I know not all the questions are answered but I really tried to get them all done as best I could, I hope the answered ones are satisfactory.

The questions and answers:
If you significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?
No. I don't believe you should be with someone if you want someone else.

What is there about your boyfriend/girlfriend that embarrasses you?
N/A: I'm single.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The annoyance of owning an above-average sized penis

Posted 12-01-2015 at 04:36 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I'll just shoot it out straight away - I have a penis of above-average sized proportions. Nothing world changing or anything, but decent. It won't change someone's life, will very likely never be on one of those Tumbr gifs where the girl goes all wide-eyed as though screaming 'I HAVE TO TAKE THAT?; and it will certainly never solve world peace. It will, however, make my girlfriend cum like a low-powered water fountain, so I'm not complaining about that.

But there are struggles for men...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares so far

Posted 12-01-2015 at 03:15 PM by destriker17

Really enjoying this site and those I've had the pleasure to serve. Some dares I've performed :
Worn a butt plug 32 hours (did remove every two hours to re-lube)
Had to have 6 orgasms in one day (harder than I thought )
Insert fingers in my ass and expose my genitals, send private pic. (This was a Onesubmissiveact - fun and erotic to accomplish)

More later
Dean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello

Posted 12-01-2015 at 12:49 PM by destriker17

Relatively new here and just getting the hang of this things. I will be posting information about my experiences here. Looking forward to playing around.
Dean
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10 Random Fun Facts about me

Posted 11-30-2015 at 01:38 PM by Foxy Rose
Updated 12-01-2015 at 11:31 AM by Foxy Rose

So, to incorporate with my ad, I decided to give you 10 random fun facts about me, should you still be interested in me!

1. I'm a HUGE TV series buff. I have a collection that ranges from 2 Broke Girls to The Vampire Diaries to House to CSI (The complete collection!) to Game of Thrones to True Blood to Vikings, just to name a few.

2. We celebrate Christmas in the summer. That means we usually have a HOT day. Sometimes it is cloudy, but it hardly rains on Christmas day. Notice,...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

My girl.

Posted 11-29-2015 at 04:56 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 11-29-2015 at 05:06 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. I promised my girl a blog, she asked for it. "A nice blog about me." Those were her words. Normally, if she tried to give me a 'task' of any kind she would regret it. So why, then, am I giving in?

Is it because I am wrapped tightly about her little finger? No. Oh I am, no doubt about it. My princess has me right where she wants me, but thats not why.

Is it because I suddenly turned into a switch? Hell no, if that happened I think we would be seeing another
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized