Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 8 – Part 2

Posted 04-02-2018 at 09:53 PM by Yasna

[continued]

I didn't finish the set of ten edges/rubber band strokes. I didn't specify if parts of aborted dares should count. I feel they shouldn't, so they won't. I wasn't able to finish a masturbation or a pain task yesterday. At the moment I don't mind. I listen to my pussy buzzing away. And I wonder what's next.

Dares done: GAG PANT, PLUG, FOOD, ANIMAL, SPIT, DENIED, WORKOUT (3x), KINKY COOK

Dares open: SPANK ASS RW 25, RUBBER CLIT 20, GAG PENIS (3x),...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 8

Posted 04-02-2018 at 09:53 PM by Yasna

Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Acceptance. The five stages of grief. Add hysteric laughter across all stages and you have a good idea of what I went through on my way home from work yesterday evening. On the train ride home I checked my emails to see what dares were in store for me today. "I'm exhausted. Please no workouts! And not a lot of masturbating. I already got a DENIED today. And pretty please with sugar on top: no pain to my pussy." Some mails with complimentary remarks about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Little Easter Fun

Posted 04-02-2018 at 01:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

Daddy woke me up in the morning to let me know that the Easter Bunny had come and hid eggs! I knew it wasn't really the Easter Bunny, but I was so excited that Daddy hid eggs for me.

I was so excited that I didn't even get dressed. Daddy handed me my Easter basket and I started searching in just my tank top and panties.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Easter Basket Small.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	600
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dessert Small.jpg
Views:	779
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	599   Click image for larger version

Name:	Puzzle Small.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Special Drink Small.jpg
Views:	790
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	602   Click image for larger version

Name:	Movie Time Small.jpg
Views:	803
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	603  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

PM Dare Diary – Day 7

Posted 04-02-2018 at 12:27 AM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 01:04 AM by Yasna

That was a close call! Very close. By a hair's breadth close. I looked into the abyss, and I desperately wanted to jump and fly, if only for a few seconds. But, well … I'm still here. Cowering near the ridge. I like the view. I'm ecstatic to be here. And I hate to be here. It's complicated.

The day started quite nicely. After writing the report about the day before yesterday I prepared my breakfast, topless, handcuffed, gagged with my breathable ball gag and with binder clamps on my nipples....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nina's Easter egg challenge!!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 12:34 PM by nareth
Updated 04-08-2018 at 03:18 AM by nareth

Dares I have to do for Nina's Easter egg challenge!!

My eggs so far

1. 31/03 done 2/04 big solid yellow - 20min Humiliation (Plugged) Standing (Wall)
2. 1/04 done 2/04 small solid red - 5 min Pain (Pegs) Standing (Wall)
3. 1/04 done 2/04 small polka dotted blue - 5 min Tease Punishment (Sex doll)
4. 1/04 done 2/04 small polka dotted yellow - 5 min Humiliation (Easter Bunny) Punishment (Sex doll)
5. 2/04 done 2/04 medium striped green...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Oracle
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

Posted 03-31-2018 at 11:28 PM by Yasna
Updated 03-31-2018 at 11:40 PM by Yasna

Can you imagine having an orgasm in a crowded supermarket? You've fought it for some time, "No, not here amidst innocent weekend shoppers!", but then you feel the wave approaching, unstoppable. You close your eyes, your hands cling to the handrail of your cart, and the wave hits. When you resurface and open your eyes you meet the unbelieving stare of an elderly woman, ossified with a piece of cheese in her hand. As you look around you can feel a chorus of disapproval, "What a slut!",...
Posted in Uncategorized