Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What would you like me to do?

Posted 03-17-2020 at 08:06 AM by CSasha (I love words)

In the current situation, I am fortunate to be allowed to work from home, which means I am going to have all my toys and even comfortable to wear chastity during my work hours. Nothing nude or otherwise exposing due to video calls though.

Now I ask myself, what did you enjoy most of all I did so far? PM dares, add threads, or anything else, and which ones in detail?
Oracle
Old

Thoughts about play blackmail and financial control

Posted 03-14-2020 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-14-2020 at 01:26 PM by CSasha

I casually played blackmail with about three partners. Nothing big. Actually, I didn't need to chase people for that, quite the contrary. I get the potential thrill about being (playfully) blackmailed. On the other hand, so far, it had that huge issue.

Now inspired by this post by RiskyFlame I got some new thoughts.

If you are being blackmailed without your consent, contact the mods for help and your local authorities. Don't give in to any illegal blackmailers. You risk
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Jaro v. Gerbil: A comparison

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:28 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have recently acquired a new sub. It honestly came out of the blue and while Jaro was supportive, he was naturally interested in what the differences were in our dynamics. So I decided to write this blog ...

Kink Life
Jaro is relatively new to BDSM. I was his first Domme but before me he wasn’t sure if being a sub was really for him. He has dabbled in giving out tasks here and there and even discussed with a few people a D/s arrangement where he was in the D role, but I think
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im getting a new toy!

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:58 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Ok, so I've always wanted to get one of those fucking machines? ya know, the kind that you get all tied up and they just plow you relentlessly for hours on hours on hours? ... right. yea, one of those. I've always wanted one for ... erm... studdies. xD

I've wondered how many forced orgasms could I achieve if i were strapped into a fucking machine for an hour? and so, with the use of my tax return, I went online and found one!

It was off Amazon, so I trust that ill get it....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hair removal via IPL laser at home Part 3

Posted 03-11-2020 at 04:03 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 2
Part 1

I have been through the first five sessions one after another every two weeks. My husband briefly inspected the results and confirmed that I have significantly less hair. So much so, that we both see that my butt needs a bit more of treatment to make me satisfied. Besides that, there are only certain areas I am unhappy with, as well as single hairs.

Though I did read several articles on how to do it, I only found another statement now:
Don't tweeze...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

The Fake I am

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-12-2020 at 09:36 AM by CSasha

Are you mad about the number of fakes lurking around and annoying you? Well, here's my bloody honest confession: I am a fake, too.

My real name is neither Cass nor Cassandra. I used an extra email to register here, including a fake family name. I use it for all my kinky activities since I don't want to risk exposing my real identity. My main apartment is located in Hamburg, Germany, but now I even work in Cologne, Germany, and am located there during the workweek.

But this...
Oracle
Old

Discovery through questions #3

Posted 03-10-2020 at 11:01 AM by RiskyFlame

Similar to the first two pieces, I just want to answer a few questions and perhaps learn a thing or two about myself and my fantasies. I took the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above threads, selecting interesting questions from the 21st to the 40th page. This time 20 pages because it's damn hard to find some interesting questions.

61 • Would you eat food from a bowl in public?
I would, particularly if it's a soup with a spoon. But I guess you assume without...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized