Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

meh.... Feothanos

Posted 08-04-2008 at 08:55 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Final boss of Final Fantasy. All of ya could prolly care less but thats no concern of mine, lol, especially since you're likely still reading.

Anywho he's not so great, already powned him with a 96% completion file lol if i get 100% his minions become lv 99. meh...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Day in London(Good ol'rant!)

Posted 08-01-2008 at 07:17 AM by oreo_is_back (Oreo and her world of Cream!)

So right.. I went to London yesterday. So i'ma rant about the English ( No offense of course.)
Ok, I have many English friends, some of which are on this site, and some wich arn't. Now the majority of them do take the piss out of Wales(try too), which is fine and all, but shit, it's hypocritical!
Wales, it aint perfect, FAR from perfect, but we take pride in where we live (the majority of us) unlike -some- people.
I was passing some place yesterday, just before I got in to paddington
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Can't Sleep

Posted 07-31-2008 at 11:50 PM by 2EggsOverEasy

Yep. No sleep here. Not a wink.

I have some ideas for dares that are bouncing around inside my head, but so far I've been unable to consolidate them into anything sensible.

Weird.

And annoying. Annoyingly weird, you might say.

One of the ideas seems to stemming from a response I posted to someone else asking for a dare...I forget the post, but it involved making a thong out of rubber bands. Y'know, tying or looping them together to make a stretchy,...
Posted in Insight
Old

Mother- Sadistic whore, Father- Does all to protect the whore

Posted 07-30-2008 at 07:22 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

K this is seriously the stupidest shit that has ever happened in my life. This happens just after I ran out to help my uncle down the street move a fridge into there house. After i came home i took the stuffed Green peppers out that my mom was suppose to when i was gone to do the fridge. I said "Did you hear that these were done?" She was on the phone and i figured whatever don't answer i will just do it myself. So i pulled it all out and went for the tomato sauce and said "mom..."...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Muffins

Posted 07-30-2008 at 04:15 PM by AM.PM

OK so whenever my family and I go grocery shopping I always come across these muffins called "Mostly Muffins". The thing that I don’t get is that if it’s mostly a muffin then what’s the other part of it? What does it mean by it’s mostly a muffin? Nothing can’t just be “mostly” something. For instance a phone can’t just be “mostly” a phone can it? Now I know that this is pointless but I keep thinking about it!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 3

Posted 07-30-2008 at 11:08 AM by seven (Exhibit)
Updated 07-30-2008 at 11:13 AM by seven

....I was still holding the pose he put me in. A few minutes had gone by, my feet were getting sore and a large amount of drool had fell onto my chest and stomach, dropping in blobs off of my tongue and chin. Finally he sent me message.

"OK good, stay like that for now while I explain a few things."
"First, I'm not gay. I'm not even bi."
"You're a bi faggot though aren't you?" I shook my head to say no, a bit of spit hanging off my tongue swung...
Posted in General
Old

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 2

Posted 07-28-2008 at 07:06 PM by seven (Exhibit)

...I stood naked in front of the webcam, in front of my new master, for about three minutes. I was getting nervous, maybe something was wrong? I felt awkward, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. He wasn't saying anything, I didn't know what to do. My erection was almost gone. As I was about to sit down again, he sent me a message.

"Stay standing."
"You like showing off don't you?" As I went to type that, yes, I did love to show off my body, he said "Just...
Posted in General