Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

But He's A Dom/Master So I Can't Question That...

Posted 06-08-2017 at 10:16 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-08-2017 at 10:19 AM by IceMaiden

Do you know what the title of this blog is? It is absolute bullshit in all shape and forms. A sub/slave should never feel that they can't question something their Dom/me has told them to do. And they definitely shouldn't be scared to do so. If you are scared to question your Dom/me, then something is wrong. It is not healthy and you either need to rectify the situation or leave them.

And it doesn't matter if you are a sub or a slave or have given a little control or a lot of control or
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Few Ramblings

Posted 06-07-2017 at 07:59 PM by The Slutty Princess

It has been awhile since my last blog, but I thought it would be nice to share a few of my pieces I wrote in my journal. For those who are reading this with no prior knowledge of my previous blogs, I am an advocate for writing anything and everything down in a journal. I journal all my emotions, whether it is a short story, a poem, or even a quick little sketch.

At times when I can’t sleep, I will stay up and watch Sam sleep and write the emotions I grasp, usually through poems. At other...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

day of self degradation

Posted 06-07-2017 at 02:42 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I set myself some self degrading dares today and my mistress was busy so I have to write a full report on my getdare blog. So here it is.

I started the day plugged and in a chastity cage and diapered while i loaded the dishwasher and made space on the counter tops to cook and brought out ingredients. I then took out the plug, re diapered and put on my maid outfit complete with bra, highest heels and gagged myself with a ball gag. then i started cooking sauce for my pasta, then the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

What You Can Do With Someone Else's Sub/Slave.

Posted 06-07-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-07-2017 at 12:43 PM by IceMaiden

The easy and simple answer is, of course, "What the sub and their owner allows." But since when do alot of people on here go for the simple answer? Not often. So I am going to break it down a little for you.

Let's say you are interested in a sub but you know they have a Dom/me. Now, if they do not play with others whatsoever this is what you do: Back.The.Hell.Away.Do.Not.Bother.Them.

But some people do play with others as well as their partners too. What if you
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Fictional Stories

Posted 06-07-2017 at 06:20 AM by andrew_b

Lose Bet And Be My Slave
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32292

Emma's Revenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33212

Emma & Jennifer Do Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=37474

Heather Dominates Andrew
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=39346

Prank War
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...102#post331102

Paying a Debt With His Clothes...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Bullying

Posted 06-06-2017 at 01:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Before I start my rant, I just thought I would share that the incident that caused me to rant about this topic today was had NOTHING to do with getDare. Although I have seen some instances of "bullying" or people being mean to each other on this site, it is not the focus of my rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing up I was never really bullied at school. This has always surprised me because I was always overweight, never wore designer labels, was always
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Super, Awesome, Personalized Like/Limits Report!

Posted 06-06-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-15-2017 at 12:55 PM by Butterfly

Jaroface has been working really hard over the past few months to put together a very comprehensive and inclusive questionnaire of likes/limits as a bottom.

I have had the pleasure of helping him review the questionnaire at different stages of its development and I think it is really amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing the data after it receives some responses.

One of the really cool things about answering the questionnaire, is the fact that you have the option
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized