Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Discovery through questions

Posted 03-16-2018 at 02:47 PM by RiskyFlame

Before you think ”this title looks promising”, this blog entry is nothing special. I just figured that I could assign myself a few questions to learn a bit more about my fantasies if possible. I plan on taking the questions from the [Truth] Would you do that? person above thread, selecting interesting questions from the first 10 pages until I reach the limit of characters for a blog entry.

1 • Would you wear a latex fuck doll suit for people to use you?
Probably not. Even though...
Longtime User
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

The Grief Monster

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:40 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

WARNING: This blog is about REAL life ... it has NOTHING to do with kink. It has EVERYTHING to do with heavy, depressing, sad feelings. Please do not read if you are expecting something fun. There is a genuine possibility of you feeling sad while reading. That is not my intention, I just needed somewhere to share my feelings.

For those of you who don't know, I recently lost my aunt. She had been sick for a few years. It started with her kidneys a few years ago, and because she didn't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

What is one kink you love that others don't understand?

Posted 03-16-2018 at 11:19 AM by EnigmaticBunni

Degradation.

Oh I know, lots of people say they like being degraded, or degrading others, but most of these people could not define degradation.

Degradation to me is different than it is with anyone else, and it is also different for every other person than it is for everyone else. To be degraded the person doing the degrading has to know what the degradee finds degrading.

Many people find cross dressing degrading. (I do) BUt what if the person is trans...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

How I met my husband and How I came to own Jaroface

Posted 03-15-2018 at 03:40 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I created a truth thread today that asks questions about the person who posted above you. Since I posted, naturally the first response was about me. Diapered_prince mentioned that he would like to know how I met my husband and how I came to own Jaroface. So I decided to put it in a blog for you all to read.

How I met my husband
Mr. Devious and I met right here on getDare.

In the spring of 2014 I was very unhappy. I was engaged to a man, we will call him W, who I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

No longer a getDare sweetheart

Posted 03-14-2018 at 04:55 PM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)
Updated 03-23-2018 at 05:32 PM by kila
Tags random

I have been a member here since 2008 and I have finally reached a new level!!! I guess going over 500 posts makes you a Distinguished Member. I was thoroughly enjoying my sweetheart status. Guess that means it is time for me to start being more EVIL! Post 500 was abusing the pup after all. Mwahahaha

Sorry for the randomness! If you think of something interesting to do for 500...
getDare Succubus
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Pests.

Posted 03-13-2018 at 09:01 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-13-2018 at 09:13 AM by IceMaiden

A lot of people here are looking for play partners and I wish them luck with this. It can be frustrating when there are so many males and so few females and it takes a while to find someone, or when you think you have found someone only to later realize you don't really click, your needs don't match or they vanish on you.

But just because you are frustrated in your search doesn't make it okay to pester someone who has already politely declined your advances.

If you were...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

Being Spanked at a Play Party

Posted 03-12-2018 at 09:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Recently Mr. Devious and I posted a poll to help us choose which of my bucket list items we were going to attempt next.

This past weekend, the opportunity arose to try the winning task: be spanked in front of others at a play party.

Here is how it happened ....

A few months ago, I was having a conversation with my (real life) best friends about kink and how Mr. Devious and I were starting to attend events and get involved in the local kink community. One
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no mask 2.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	591   Click image for larger version

Name:	No mask.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	592  
A Butterfly Princess <3