Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Why me?

Posted 03-21-2017 at 05:24 AM by AbusiveMaster

Profile trolls among you might notice my about me, signature, album and now a recent post may seem rather incongruous with my standard persona. Certain little brats, who shall remain nameless, have access to my account. These little darlings seem to find it vastly amusing to vandalise me.

I could, of course, forbid these little angels from their access. I could lock them out of my account. Failing that, I could go behind them and undo what they have done with very little effort. So,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Darkness Of One Soul!

Posted 03-20-2017 at 01:48 AM by MasterDaddy02

When must the walls of the soul open up?
When must the sun be allowed to shine in?
When must those eyes learn to open up?
When will those tears allowed that light in?
The river of darkness is going no where!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Join some mischief 1

Posted 03-19-2017 at 03:17 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hey folks,

since my free time amount significantly changed I haven't posted anything in a while. So I thought maybe I just share some little mischief with you that you can even join.

Remember my Doomclock PM dare proposals? I have been inspired by a rare but frequent use of that principle. Some folks set some interesting stakes if only enough people join in to let them do it or change something. Here's my current list. With your contribution we can crack some limits:...
Oracle
Old

Game 7 - hide and submit

Posted 03-18-2017 at 05:34 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

This is a game for two or more players

at the beginning of the round a toy or tool is selected. This is optional but i thought it would make the game more interesting. The dom closes their eyes and counts to 60 as the subs hide.

the aim of the game is for the dom to find the subs within a time limit. once time is done and all the subs that the dom found get a punishment and that is the dom gets to use the toy on each of them for 10 mins. if you choose not to pick a toy at...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Fortress of Romance

Posted 03-17-2017 at 06:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

I meant to sit down and write this blog earlier in the week but I got caught up in a few things and well, it’s already Friday! And a great Friday at that…. Happy St. Patrick’s Day babes!

Earlier in the week, you may have seen (or you were hit by) the winter storm that hit the northeastern United States. While the storm was much more severe on the eastern coast, it was temperate in Wisconsin. Nonetheless, it still snowed about two inches and was cold and windy. In retaliation to the storm,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kik / PM dares

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:40 AM by Ivan1970
Updated 03-18-2017 at 04:50 AM by Ivan1970

KIK / PM me STRIP and I'll strip naked ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me PANTS OFF and I'll remove my pants ASAP and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me ADD and I'll add dare of your choice within my Limits.

KIK / PM me FREE and I will not wear underwear the rest of the day and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me DARE and I'll do a dare of your choice within my Limits and send you a picture.

KIK / PM me TIE and Ill tie my balls up for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New PM Dares

Posted 03-17-2017 at 01:31 AM by AbuseMyBalls

I'm kind of done with the old PM dares I had, so I'm making a new list! Pls do not use my old ones anymore, I'd prefer these! Thanks!

"Balls of Steel V.2"- I'll support my balls at the base and punch them HARD 500 times

"BookCRUSH"- I'll put my balls on a table, put a textbook on top, then put two 8 pound weights on top, I'll stay like this for 5 minutes

"Penband"- I'll attach a pen to a rubber band, then I'll put it on the base...
Posted in Uncategorized