Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Looking forward ...

Posted 11-12-2016 at 03:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I have been a lot happier lately, I have this sense of excitement building inside of me. There are so many exciting events and things to look forward to that are coming up in the near future. I thought I would share some of them here:
1 day
until I put up my Christmas Tree

2 days
until I start a one week trial with my new sub

19 days
until the Sock Exchange Christmas Party with my friends

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

NUDE SWIMMER: Report 1

Posted 11-12-2016 at 09:57 AM by Locked Puppy
Updated 11-12-2016 at 10:03 AM by Locked Puppy

Yes, I really am a nude swimmer, but why announce that here? Well, I am not just a regular nude swimmer. I am a nude swimmer for Cassandra.

So, whenever I get dared by her, I will write a report.

I got the following PM-dares from her:
ASS SLUT 10 minutes
SHOWER
MINE: POOL, FORWARD Lola Bunny, FOREST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in that list other than you.

PM me "FORWARD" and I will send PM dares
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

My earliest kinky memories

Posted 11-11-2016 at 05:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:16 AM by CSasha

I remember kinky moments very early on, besides memories from my time as a toddler I suspect to be usual, like potty time and pacifiers until my brother threw all of them behind the shelves because I was too old for them in his opinion. When I grew up we had a large kindergarten in front and on the backside of the five-story house, where we lived in an apartment. Those were huge compared to the kindergarten nowadays, with much space around the main house for the children to play outside in the safety...
Oracle
Old

The Practice of Karezza

Posted 11-10-2016 at 09:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I was chatting with a user a few nights ago and I had mentioned the fact the majority of sex I have is Karezza. I'd estimate it to be roughly 75% of my sexual life and we've been practicing with it for quite some time. I'm still learning about it to be honest. Our sex life is very stable, very enjoyable, very sensual and it has been better than ever. Most people have never heard of it so I thought I'd make an informative blog about it. Not sure how many people will take anything from it but it is informative...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Miss Gorman

Posted 11-10-2016 at 07:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-01-2016 at 11:24 AM by CSasha

This is a follow-up on the stories Lola and Cassandra.

The bell rang. The school was over. Still, no student in the class moved. They could all hear the other classes jump up and run out into freedom. With every other teacher, they would just do the same. But not with Miss Gorman. She claimed the lesson time was hers to teach, and dare any student who wouldn't wait until she had decided when it was over. It was in the hands of students how long they took for the subject material the teacher...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

11/9/16

Posted 11-09-2016 at 09:50 PM by jh474

Today daddy was busy and didn't have time for me, so i got on getdare chat. Another user messaged me and wanted to have a session. I was horny and eager for attention. I happily agreed. He made me get on my knees and tie ropes from each ball to the corresponding ankle. I was told to make the ropes taught. I didn't get it tight enough the first time so he had me spank myself till my ass was bright red. I tied it as tight as i could. I couldn't get up off my knees. While I was tying the rope I
Posted in Slave Diary