Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average.

I want ALL the toys!

Posted 10-18-2017 at 11:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

Anybody who knows me, or who has stalked my profile, knows that I LOVE toys! I have a pretty decent collection already, but I swear it is an addiction and I want MORE!

Here is a list of all the toys that I would like to someday own:

Speculum:
I would like one to use both anally and vaginally. I think the feeling of being open and vulnerable would be blushy and hot. And the feel of it stretching me open would be interesting.

Tail Plug: I am not sure if I want
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My daily Rules!!

Posted 10-18-2017 at 06:50 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 05-08-2022 at 02:38 PM by Twisted Kitten (add my temporary rules)

• I don't have any rules anymore. I'm a free brat.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Case of the blahs

Posted 10-18-2017 at 10:49 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:39 PM by Butterfly

People frequently ask me how I am. For some people it is just a common courtesy,
I work at the front desk of a Church afterall,
and so a lot of the time, I just say "Good, how are you?" I think a lot of the time, we ask how somebody is just as a courtesy, to be polite,
and we don't expect a response other than "fine",
"well" or "good".

But lately I don't feel fine, well or good. I just feel bleh.

I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

IheartHeart

Posted 10-17-2017 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time, many years ago, lived a beautiful little slut named hearty. At about the same time, in the same kingdom, there also lived an ogre-slut known as AM. A silly name, but that's how it goes. The cute little slut and the mean ogreslut got to talking, and the beautiful slut changed her limits to include Dominants from the UK.

Fortunately, the cute little slut wasn't always honest, or this would be a very short story. Not only did she break her own limits, but she invented
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A busy night!

Posted 10-16-2017 at 09:30 PM by mslut1961

I decided to walk the park trails last night. It was a nice fall evening and I thought I might get lucky. I dressed as slutty as I could get away with. I had my heels, white stockings, denim mini skirt, hoodie and blonde wig. I'm very passable when I dress.
I got by the picnic area and there were two guys sitting there having a smoke. As I walked by one of them asked if I wanted a drag. I went over and one of them grabbed my ass! When I voiced my disapproval the other one said, "you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

50 reasons.

Posted 10-16-2017 at 02:44 PM by AbusiveMaster

Today was a busy day for Icy. We had a very humiliating task scheduled, which I may post about later. She had a huge list of tasks for gD threads and bets we make while playing scrabble. And to top it all off, her new electric zappy toy arrived over the weekend, and today was the first time we had the chance to play with it.

I have recieved pictures and videos by the dozen today, task reports and live conversations. We have revised her day to day rules, a work in progress.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

Posted 10-15-2017 at 02:27 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 11-01-2022 at 06:07 PM by PrincessJessica

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

I've found more detailed lists/info useful when setting dares/tasks so here's my complete likes, dislikes & limits. I'd say I like experimenting so anything weird or things I haven't done before will probably pique my interest. Please note I only do most tasks when home alone or if they're quiet.

I'd say I'm mainly submissive so these only apply to my submissive persona, when I'm domming liking some humiliation is a plus but otherwise,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info