Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

1. Old Comment

Public Adventures :)

Thankyou to those who have left lovely comments! If you have enjoyed this blog please leave my Pet a message of support, as she is very brave in writing these things to share with you all in the first place.
    Posted 10-17-2014 at 04:07 AM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  2. Old Comment

I enjoyed reading this a lot, thanks for posting it! You're very brave to do so!

It's so funny how it seems like everybody knows what you're up to when you do things like those in public. I don't think people noticed, it's too far out of the ordinary for them to consider it. But that rush...! It must have seemed like a blur to you!
  3. Old Comment

Looooolaaaaa, you are awesome writer!

This was so fantastic to read. I have no other words. Well, except that you're way braver than I am.
  4. Old Comment

I can definitely understand being nervous posting, but you did an excellent job! I very much enjoyed reading, although public doesn't really appeal to me - I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you are basking in the accomplishment for a long, long time
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:49 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment

You have done far better then I expected you to go for your first experience. I am proud of the bravery you showed in continuing your task even when people were getting pretty close to you.

Your writing is also as fantastic as always and never fails to turn me on,
    you are a beautiful sub and I am glad you are MY Pet.
    I look forward to experimenting with you more!!!
    xoxo
    Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:34 PM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  6. Old Comment

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Secrets are secrets for a reason with me. Besides secrets can be a LOT of fun

Either way, post again in the future ;P
  7. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I really do hope that you are feeling a bit more confident after reading everybody's reactions to your amazing blog post. Because it was, amazing I mean.

I still feel a bit anxious every time I am getting ready to post one of my blogs, and I am always surprised when Asslvr tells me that there were nice comments posted.

I loved reading about the connection that you have with Super. I also feel the same way about cumming without Asslvr .. it just isn't as fun without him there with me.

Thank you again for the read, and I really do hope that over time you get more confident and are willing to share more without being tricked :P
    thank you so much for reading and commenting! i'm glad i'm not alone when it comes to being anxious about blog posts OR about not wanting to cum without our Doms Super did the same thing, and texted me in the morning and told me that my blog had gotten a lot of love and I was shocked and a little nervous to even read what people had said! but i'm so glad that it was well received by everyone who commented.
  8. Old Comment

I really do hope that you are feeling a bit more confident after reading everybody's reactions to your amazing blog post. Because it was, amazing I mean.

I still feel a bit anxious every time I am getting ready to post one of my blogs, and I am always surprised when Asslvr tells me that there were nice comments posted.

I loved reading about the connection that you have with Super. I also feel the same way about cumming without Asslvr .. it just isn't as fun without him there with me.

Thank you again for the read, and I really do hope that over time you get more confident and are willing to share more without being tricked :P
  9. Old Comment

Thank you both so much for reading and commenting such nice things You all definitely make it easier to consider posting again in the future.. and DMB.. secrets secrets are no fun
  10. Old Comment

Well, I for one hope to read more of them Still restraining the rest of my comments, but I promise they're all good
  11. Old Comment

This is a beautiful blog post, and you are clearly a talented writer. I won't be expecting many more entries, and you've said you wouldn't be writing it without instruction, but irrespective of that; thank you so much for sharing it.

Delighted for you both, and I hope you have a long and happy exploration together.

Take care!
  12. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DoingMyBest View Comment
    My simple response (since others have covered the praise) is - at least it was worth the wait, although it raises the question of why you made us wait so long Well done, on all fronts.
    Thank you DMB I never would have posted this if it wasn't a task of mine, so I didn't know I was even holding out on this!
  13. Old Comment

My simple response (since others have covered the praise) is - at least it was worth the wait, although it raises the question of why you made us wait so long Well done, on all fronts.
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by superultramazaku View Comment
    Thank you to everyone for their kind comments, I am glad my pet entertained you with her description of events and that I proved that she is indeed a fantastic writer and an incredibly wonderful sub.

Proud of you Pet.
    Thank you Sir <3
  15. Old Comment

Thank you to everyone for their kind comments, I am glad my pet entertained you with her description of events and that I proved that she is indeed a fantastic writer and an incredibly wonderful sub.

Proud of you Pet.
    Posted 09-25-2014 at 05:08 AM by superultramazaku superultramazaku is offline
  16. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment
    I've read through your blog earlier, but didn't post, because I wanted to sit down and read through it with care. I think such a well written blog deserves that much!

And I was right. You're a great writer, Lola! I loved reading about your session! I especially like that you and your dom are very in tune with each other. Like how you didn't cum because you like it better when he is around. And how he knows just the right words to say to you. Very sweet!

You should blog more!
    welllll thank you for taking the time to comment on it, it's VERY much appreciated! and he also seems to enjoy saying just the right words when I'm in places that I can't do anything about it you doms know juust how to push a subs buttons.. at least, that's the gist I got from lizzy's blog
  17. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Comment
    Thank you so much for posting this. It was a pleasure to read!
    wellll thank you for commenting! I'm so glad you liked it, it makes it so much more tempting to write another
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    You should post one every day so I can read it! I'm so glad he tricked you into posting!
    So wonderfully descriptive and real! You really had absolutely nothing to worry about. I loved reading it!
    I think we really may be soul mates. I hide my blushes under covers too. And drank five cups of pumpkin spiced coffee.
    we are DEFINITELY pumpkin filled soulmates <3 i feel like 50% of my life is spent blushing too! and thank you so much for letting me know you liked my blog! Maybe one of these days I'll post again
  19. Old Comment

I've read through your blog earlier, but didn't post, because I wanted to sit down and read through it with care. I think such a well written blog deserves that much!

And I was right. You're a great writer, Lola! I loved reading about your session! I especially like that you and your dom are very in tune with each other. Like how you didn't cum because you like it better when he is around. And how he knows just the right words to say to you. Very sweet!

You should blog more!
  20. Old Comment

Thank you so much for posting this. It was a pleasure to read!
  21. Old Comment

You should post one every day so I can read it! I'm so glad he tricked you into posting!
    So wonderfully descriptive and real! You really had absolutely nothing to worry about. I loved reading it!
    I think we really may be soul mates. I hide my blushes under covers too. And drank five cups of pumpkin spiced coffee.
  22. Old Comment

Thank you all for your lovely feedback! I was so nervous after I posted this, that I refused to look at it until my Dom had told me people had written nice things. I'm sort of hoping he doesn't make me write another one any time soon because that was totally nerve-wracking, but if I do, I'm glad to know that you guys are all filled with such kind words! <3 Thank you alllll again, I'm so happy it was well received
  23. Old Comment

Fantastically wrote. Very much enjoyed that. Bravo please do share more tales with us
  24. Old Comment

I am glad he tricked you into posting a blog about the session! You did an amazing job describing everything so well. I hope this is just the first of many blogs from you Lola!!
  25. Old Comment

You paint quite the picture. I have to admit it sounds like you had a lot of fun.