And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
  1. Old Comment

im so proud of myself!

Congrats on your progress!
  2. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

Quote:
    Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Comment
    *puts some candy, a collar and a ramp into a cage* Just waiting for a sub to get hungry...
    *crawl up the ramp after the candy purring. Falls into cage* "dammit, not again."

POTG right here. This is the play. All the yes.
    Posted 04-12-2018 at 07:01 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  3. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

Quote:
    Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Comment
    *puts some candy, a collar and a ramp into a cage* Just waiting for a sub to get hungry...
    This made me LOL out loud. :-P
  4. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

Fingers crossed that it works!
  5. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

That's too bad, hope you'll find her soon
  6. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

7. Old Comment

Still no sign of her

Good plan. Best luck
  8. Old Comment

Doopie the python: UPDATE

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Yes, sorry about her disappearance but you have to admit the positive side effect so far.
    true, at least our room is finally getting cleaned and unpacked. im about half done unpacking, and still no sign of her. im starting to get super worried now. it gets cold in my room at night! and she can be a little derp.
    Posted 04-11-2018 at 06:11 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  9. Old Comment

Yes, sorry about her disappearance but you have to admit the positive side effect so far.
  10. Old Comment

I hope she comes out soon! Maybe she escaped just to make you clean up/unpack
  11. Old Comment

I hope you can find him soon.
  12. Old Comment

Fingers crossed!!
  13. Old Comment

My python escaped!

Hope you find her. She is adorable. And sneaky apparently.

What if she only escaped to get you to clean your room?
  14. Old Comment

My python escaped!

You will understand if most of us decide not to drop in for a visit....
  15. Old Comment

My python escaped!

I am sure you will find her. Keep the doors shut so the kitty can't interfere. You got this!
  16. Old Comment

My python escaped!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Have you found her now? Please tell us whenever you do. We are worried with you.
    Sadly no. It's been about 13.5 hours, she's still missing. I've gotten at least half the Lau dry done tho, so there's now significantly less places for her to hide.

Im gonna cry if I find her dead in a corner. But I'd also laugh if I only find her, after all the laundry is done and our room is spotless clean. Like, I can't belive it took my snake getting loose to clean my room. Wtf.
    Posted 04-10-2018 at 03:26 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  17. Old Comment

My python escaped!

Sorry to hear that. I had similar fear and trouble everytime my mice escaped.

Have you found her now? Please tell us whenever you do. We are worried with you.
  18. Old Comment

My python escaped!

This is my worst freaking nightmare! I'd be moving out.
  19. Old Comment

I keep having the same dream, and it hurts

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Dreams can feel so real, and that just hurts so much when you want that dream to be true more than anything else.

I know it is easy to dwell on the negatives, but maybe there is some positive in seeing him in your dreams.

Big hugs!
    Thanks for.the input and support. *hugs*

This past week has been a roller coaster of emotion for me, loosing coconsiousness with the core personality, reconnecting with my ex-daddy, and now the recurance of these dreams. I can only imagine what the 18th will be like. Looking forward to it, but at the same time, I'm not.

Thanks again for all your input and support butterfly, I really appreciate it.
    Posted 03-28-2018 at 11:27 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  20. Old Comment

I keep having the same dream, and it hurts

I am so sorry you are going through this. Dreams can feel so real, and that just hurts so much when you want that dream to be true more than anything else.

I know it is easy to dwell on the negatives, but maybe there is some positive in seeing him in your dreams.

I too have been having nightmares about a more recent loss, and I kind of wish it was of happier memories, because instead I am being haunted by the feel of her skin, the look of her eyes looking straight at me as we took her off life support, and it just hurts!

Big hugs!
  21. Old Comment

The emotional vomit of a struggling kitten

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    First of all, never be sorry for getting emotional and talking about the hard things.
    ive been told this before, but im such an emotionaly driven person that they are still hard for me to talk about, or even think about. i'm really quick to cry over him, and his 21st birthday is coming up in april. i'm going to be getting a bottle of vodka (the kind we first drank together) engraved with "I don't always drink vodka, but when i do, its my moms" since he stole it from his mom. (he wasn't a blood brother, just a friend i met in 3rd grade, we were over at each others house 24/7, we were each others rock. he was the closest friend id ever had.) so this next month is going to be really hard for me. i plan on making a blog post about him, and my plans for his would be 21st birthday. along with the a link to a few songs that remind me of him. (music is big thing that helps me through tough times.)

on another note, thanks for all y'alls input, its been really helpful.
    Posted 03-26-2018 at 06:34 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  22. Old Comment

First of all, never be sorry for getting emotional and talking about the hard things.

I personally am not religious and I am not sure if I believe in a God, but I do believe that our purpose in life is to be the best version of ourselves as we can be. To treat others as we want to be treated. I too grew up Catholic and found it to be oppressive. I actually ran away from all religion because of it and lost all faith for a long time.

I currently work in a church. I was skeptical when I went for an interview. I didn't think I would fit in and I thought that it would make me mad to be working in a place that was so judgemental. But actually I was really surprised to learn that my church became affirming a few months before I was hired. That means they can perform gay marriages. A group from the church walks in the pride parade every year. One of our sound techs is openly transgender ... And accepted!

I just purchased name tags for the church that allow you to circle your prefered pronouns.

Again, I am not sure if I have faith or believe in a God, but if you want to, just know that there are others who do that believe God is all accepting.
  23. Old Comment

You will find some churches (and I believe most are non-denominational) that won't attack people for being homosexual, bisexual, etc. Admittedly, they are harder to find... But they do exist. I do agree with you that the majority do seem to be contradictory in what they preach versus what they say their faith is about.

I hope that you find the peace from faith that you seek.
  24. Old Comment

now that im high and can talk about deep and hard things like this...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    There is a difference between faith and religion. Some people say the faith is more important. Religion is more about the rituals. Anyone can have faith and be close to the higher power on their own. My father is Christian, but does not feel that going to church puts him closer. His faith with God is between him and God. My mother, however, likes going to church.

I am an atheist, but I do not try to convince others to be atheist. If you feel Good exists, perhaps you would feel better if you were to pursue it as a personal relationship between you and him and ignore what the religion (rituals) is saying. The churches are run by man and man is prone to error. Just look at how the churches have changed in their treatment of people over the years. If the religious leaders truly only acted on the voice of God, we wouldn't have sections and their treatment of people wouldn't waiver.

So, study his word and find your own way to connect with him. Per your faith, all that exists is from him. Therefore, you are from him. :-)
    this is kind of how i tend to look at now. that religion and faith are opposites. the ill mind 7 is what i see wrong with the faith of Christianity, and can anybody hear her is what i see wrong with the churches.

what attracts me to the christian faith is the overall sense of unconditional love, and overall acceptance of people. as Jesus was a friend of sinners. he love all people, the way they are, no mater what.

but churches seem to always say things like, "homosexuals are going to hell!" or "if i only eat fish on Fridays, and dress in fancy clothes on Sundays, God will love me more." this believe system is asinine to me, and insulting of the real faith of Christianity.

just my thoughts.

i dunno, i'm really high right now, i hit the gravity bong like, 5 times earlier. I'm absolutely blasted. but that makes talking about deep personal things like this much easier for me. my emotions get kinda dull.
    Posted 03-26-2018 at 01:05 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  25. Old Comment

There is a difference between faith and religion. Some people say the faith is more important. Religion is more about the rituals. Anyone can have faith and be close to the higher power on their own. My father is Christian, but does not feel that going to church puts him closer. His faith with God is between him and God. My mother, however, likes going to church.

I am an atheist, but I do not try to convince others to be atheist. If you feel Good exists, perhaps you would feel better if you were to pursue it as a personal relationship between you and him and ignore what the religion (rituals) is saying. The churches are run by man and man is prone to error. Just look at how the churches have changed in their treatment of people over the years. If the religious leaders truly only acted on the voice of God, we wouldn't have sections and their treatment of people wouldn't waiver.

So, study his word and find your own way to connect with him. Per your faith, all that exists is from him. Therefore, you are from him. :-)