Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
  1. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

I am glad you all liked the dare and I hope a few of you will carry it out!

I checked the books the other day while I was working and all the notes were still in place and there had been no replies. I have traveled home for the holiday break and it may be quite awhile before I check the books again but I'll make sure to update you lovely people, if needed!

Again, thank you for the overwhelming support! Yes, Cstelle, the website is www.handinhandforsyria.org.uk, thanks for posting it! If others would like to donate, that'd be awesome! As for now, thank you all for commenting!

Love,
    ~Lia
    Posted 12-16-2016 at 08:23 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  2. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

If I ever find such beautiful notes in library books randomly it would definitely make me smile lovely idea!!!
  3. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

(Would have pm'd but...)

You may mean

http://www.handinhandforsyria.org.uk/

Perhaps.

EDIT: www.handinhandforsyria.org [note the "www."!] seems to work also: it forwards you to the org.uk site.
    Updated 12-16-2016 at 10:37 AM by Cstelle
  4. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

I AM DEFINITELY DOING THIS OVER THE WEEKEND.

I love this idea to bits! Omg I'm going to go to stores, libraries...I have SO many post-its!
  5. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." -Oscar Wilde

6. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

That's fucking awesome. I love it.
  7. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

WOW - such a great idea! Love it!!
  8. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

I absolutely LOVE this idea, thank you for sharing it. Now I know what I am doing tomorrow
  9. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

Awesome dare you turned it into. I love the idea. Sometimes a simple compliment makes a single person's day or even helps them change their life for the better. You saved the world in a very sane way.
  10. Old Comment

Make A Stranger's Day

A very thoughtful twist to a naughty dare! Did anyone tell you that you are awesome today?
  11. Old Comment

You are loved.

Lia,
    This was a great expression of the parts that you have deal with and the important of how your words can mean something to those dealing with the same. Experience can really help one face life daily.
  12. Old Comment

You are loved.

Thank you all for your support and love!
    I wrote this particular post in hopes that it would inspire...even if that was numerous people or only one person. I also wanted others who may not be suffering at this moment to reflect on their actions. A simple action or a few words can change a person whether it is for that one day or for the rest of their life. I guess, what I am trying to get at is, spread love every second you have a chance.

Love yourself and love others and we can change the world, even if it is just one person's world or the entire world! We go through so many years of education to learn, yet we never learn how to love ourselves.

At the end of the day, ask yourself, what did I do to change the world today? What did I do to positively affect someone else's life? Your responses should be rampant.

As a President of the LGBT community on campus, I continually help people who struggle through this sick and twisted world we live in. I just want everybody who is struggling to know...
    What you're thinking and who you are is valid. No matter what people tell you, no matter what the world tells you, you are valid. Your feelings are valid. You're important, you're loved and belong everywhere. '

This is alot of hate and complaining on this website, that's why I generally make happy, joyful, and inspiring blog posts.

I love you all,
    ~Lia
    Posted 12-12-2016 at 03:24 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  13. Old Comment

You are loved.

I agree with Scuba, this a extremely amazing and great analogy Lia. *hugs* thank you for writing this.
  14. Old Comment

You are loved.

Lia, thank you for caring and for sharing. You are sweet, and loved!
  15. Old Comment

You are loved.

A really great analogy thank you very much for sharing this!
  16. Old Comment

Winter Happiness

You have proven to be an awesome and generous soul! Take in all the season, and have an even more amazing trip to 5th Harmony next weekend!
    I always enjoy your blogs! You make me smile.
  17. Old Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Awesome Read !! Hope you had a great day
  18. Old Comment

Winter Welcome Sex

I would love to have been a fly on the wall of your kitchen! You paint a very vivid and enticing image!
  19. Old Comment

Winter Welcome Sex

Abruptly, she stopped. “Let’s go get some breakfast” she said as she pinched each one of my nipples. I nodded and she began untying my legs and arms from the tables and she removed the blindfold. I gave her a kiss on the lips and crawled off the table, stretching out my tight and sore shoulders and back. Note, sex on the table can be fun but uncomfortable at the same time! I loved the sex this morning, it was absolutely fabulous! Usually, we wait for Monday nights to have sex but having the week off for Thanksgiving, we did it in the morning. I guess it’ll be her turn to receive tonight or tomorrow morning! I love all of you, and thanks for reading my blog!

P.S. Before you say, “OMG, she didn’t have an orgasm!”, read my recent blog on the practice of karezza. I generally don’t achieve orgasms during sex, though sometimes it is hard not to. It depends on the mood I’m in. I’ll probably orgasm next time we have sex but I like the feeling of staying on edge, it keeps me awake and aroused throughout the day, that means there is more sex!
    Posted 11-21-2016 at 03:48 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  20. Old Comment

My Partner in Crime

Very nice Lia. Having such positive and loving support goes a long way!
  21. Old Comment

Letter to My Sister and Book Shopping!

That is so great to hear about the great day you had with your sister. The closeness of that love between you and your sister is strong. That support as well for the further of your happiness in reaching your goal in your degree too. 😆🤗
  22. Old Comment

The Practice of Karezza

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Your personality always surprises me in a good way

I am happy you are in my life

~Joanna
    Thanks, Joanna.

Love you,
    Lia
    Posted 11-12-2016 at 07:32 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  23. Old Comment

The Practice of Karezza

Your personality always surprises me in a good way

I am happy you are in my life

~Joanna
  24. Old Comment

The Practice of Karezza

Quote:
    Originally Posted by An_Jon View Comment
    This is excellent, lovely post! I didn't know about Karezza before but now I feel as though I have at least a decent understanding of it - which I guess is the sign of a very well written and informative blog; thank you!

In particular, the part about being curious is something I think more people should be aware of. Sex, like anything, needs practice, time, and experimentation before you can say you're 'getting good,' and people should remember that the sex counts for every partner involved. Work out what you both like and how you like it, and experiment (just as you said) to see what's perfext for your relationship.

I'll be looking out for your next posts
    Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoyed the post! I definitely think more people should be more adventurous, curious, and explorative while having sex. Every time I have sex, I always learn something new about my partner, whether it is something she likes or something she doesn't like. Sex can be so much more enjoyable if you attempt new things! The people that are labeled as "good in bed" tend to know the 10 to 12 erogenous zones and experiment with those.

Glad you were able to take a few things away from the blog post!

Love,
    Lia
    Posted 11-11-2016 at 07:53 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  25. Old Comment

The Practice of Karezza

This is excellent, lovely post! I didn't know about Karezza before but now I feel as though I have at least a decent understanding of it - which I guess is the sign of a very well written and informative blog; thank you!

In particular, the part about being curious is something I think more people should be aware of. Sex, like anything, needs practice, time, and experimentation before you can say you're 'getting good,' and people should remember that the sex counts for every partner involved. Work out what you both like and how you like it, and experiment (just as you said) to see what's perfext for your relationship.

I'll be looking out for your next posts