Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

1. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

wait... where are yours? Inside of cheek is fine. Other places not so much.
  2. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nellybell View Comment
    When you bite your cheek, you get a bump there. If you get a canker sores in the same place, you kind of make the conection. Some time they just develope though, no obvious reason. Would you mind pointing it out to me where you found this magic number of 2-3 a year? Who are these experts exactly?
    I have read more than just that article you linked me, btw. And I will admit, one article I read said if you had more than 6, and I did. And I got mine in different spots, though, I get so many, they will bound to be in the same spots as previous ones sometimes.

And thats great that you know how you get yours, but you cant tell me to stop over reacting all because I want to find out how I get mine. Too many factors for me to pin point by myself. Even when I had them occasionally when I was younger, I dont think I had any that was inside of the cheek.
  3. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

When you bite your cheek, you get a bump there. If you get a canker sores in the same place, you kind of make the conection. Some time they just develope though, no obvious reason. Would you mind pointing it out to me where you found this magic number of 2-3 a year? Who are these experts exactly?
    Oh, and you do know you're going to have some super fun blood tests to find out what vitamins you are deficent in?
    Updated 08-16-2010 at 07:56 PM by nellybell
  4. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Quote:
    Hun, you do realize that canker sores can also come with a women's menstral cycle. *shakes head*

As for taking supplements.... you do realize they're go for you? That taking them even if they aren't the cause will not make you stupid?

As for me worrying about it, besides the reason above, I know that most of mine are traumatic ulcers, which are self caused.

webMD.com is a good place to go looking for things like this. It's a good site and a trusted one. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/und...r-sores-basics

So, I repeat, stop overreating....
    Hun, even the experts suggestes someone should call their doctor if they have more than 2-3 a year. You see, you can say that to me because youalready know the cause of yours. You see hun I dont know what causes mine, and it would be darn great to know what is causing them. Answer me this, how did you know what causes them for you?
  5. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Hun, you do realize that canker sores can also come with a women's menstral cycle. *shakes head*

As for taking supplements.... you do realize they're go for you? That taking them even if they aren't the cause will not make you stupid?

As for me worrying about it, besides the reason above, I know that most of mine are traumatic ulcers, which are self caused.

webMD.com is a good place to go looking for things like this. It's a good site and a trusted one. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/und...r-sores-basics
    Quote:
    They don't pose any health risk other than the discomfort that comes along with them.
    So, I repeat, stop overreating....
  6. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Quote:
    Loke, you're an idiot >< Many people get them. You don't even get them very often. Take a vitamin. Rinse your mouth with salt water to lessen pain when you get them. Don't drink orange juice or eat hot things when you do get them. Stop overreacting for the love of god ><
    nope, I read if you get more than 2-3 a year, call your doctor. Besides, I wont take supplements until i know that is the cause, I wont be stupid. And, do some research, and you will know why when one could be concerned.

And it would be nice to know what causes them so I know what to stay away from.

Since you get them every month, when you do research, you will probably be concerned...
  7. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Loke, you're an idiot >< Many people get them. You don't even get them very often. Take a vitamin. Rinse your mouth with salt water to lessen pain when you get them. Don't drink orange juice or eat hot things when you do get them. Stop overreacting for the love of god ><
  8. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DisneyLover8 View Comment
    you should really stop trying to diagnose yourself.
    I saw it in the mirror, lol.
  9. Old Comment

Doctors on Thursday

you should really stop trying to diagnose yourself.
  10. Old Comment

Love

Quote:
    Originally Posted by theone View Comment
    There are a lot of people with their OWN conception of Jesus ready to proclaim what Jesus said. They seem to do this by taking a few bible verses that they particularly like and ram them down other people’s throat. I just wish that those people would actually read and understand the Bible in its completeness. I.e. see the bigger picture if you like.

GOD himself said in the bible “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” Of course you have to understand the reasoning behind this statement. The point is reason can be found. However you just blindly quote the Bible and insist that we have to do it. My question is WHY?

Blindly following anything without reason is not a good idea, in fact it’s dangerous and fanatical, and in my opinion you discredit the Bible by insisting that we should.

The Bible actually says
    "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

So where does the gospel according to Loke stand in all this? Are we listening to the Gospel or to Loke’s idea of the gospel?
    Yes, and before he said "if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?" there was more talk about love. Before, that, he said, "you have heard that it was said, you should love your neighbor and hate your enemy, but I say to you, love your enemies." Which translates to, love everyone not just those you love.

But I do agree with you with the part you said no one can take one line or two out of the Bible. That's why people always says the bible is contradictory because they just look at a small part but not the bigger picture. You have to read before the line(s) and after the line(s). By doing that, people will know that the book is not contradictory if they can understand everything.
    Updated 08-15-2010 at 07:55 AM by lokelake
  11. Old Comment

Love

There are a lot of people with their OWN conception of Jesus ready to proclaim what Jesus said. They seem to do this by taking a few bible verses that they particularly like and ram them down other people’s throat. I just wish that those people would actually read and understand the Bible in its completeness. I.e. see the bigger picture if you like.

GOD himself said in the bible “As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” Of course you have to understand the reasoning behind this statement. The point is reason can be found. However you just blindly quote the Bible and insist that we have to do it. My question is WHY?

Blindly following anything without reason is not a good idea, in fact it’s dangerous and fanatical, and in my opinion you discredit the Bible by insisting that we should.

The Bible actually says
    "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

So where does the gospel according to Loke stand in all this? Are we listening to the Gospel or to Loke’s idea of the gospel?
    Updated 08-15-2010 at 06:05 AM by theone
  12. Old Comment

Love

Wrong Answer: I only love my neighbors, family and friends.
    Correct Answer: I love everyone, even if it is the ones that hates my guts, I love them still.

Define "right" and "wrong". And, also, I disagree completely so, in my opinion, your correct and wrong answers fail.

How can you love people you've never met?

I do only love my friends and family. However, that's not to say I don't care about/respect anyone else.

I could say a lot but I'll refrain because religion bores me. On the topic of it though, I recently got a new t-shirt that says: "I'm Atheist, Thank God"
    Posted 08-15-2010 at 02:14 AM by Slenderman - Doctor Slenderman - Doctor is offline
  13. Old Comment

Love

Not everyone thinks that way Lolly. Those that love everyone probably simply pity ones you would hate for the fact they have such negativity in there life
  14. Old Comment

Love

Sorry, but the world can't function without hatred. It's like having a yin without a yang or vice versa. It needs to be balanced with one completing the other. You can love all you want and not show the hatred at all; but deep down inside of you, you probably want to kill that person that is pissing you off.
  15. Old Comment

Love

I think when Jesus said love, he meant love as in respect/ caring.

No matter what, you will feel different towards friends/family/lovers, then strangers and people who hurt you.
    but, that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect their rights and wish bad things to happen to them.
  16. Old Comment

I probably shouldn't be blogging this

I have no idea what that means....but...well done (I think)
  17. Old Comment

Sexy

I adore her. I think she's gorgeous.
    Posted 08-13-2010 at 04:07 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  18. Old Comment

Sexy

elle will never learn how to drive. this is fact.
  19. Old Comment

Sexy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Comment
    Ooh, I love Taylor Swift. I might go to V Festival next year when someone can drive us. My friend Elle is the oldest.
    How many concerts did you go to so far? I went to zero mainly because I dont like many songs.
  20. Old Comment

Sexy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake View Comment
    MBP guess what, every time you hear that song, now you can say "hey, loke likes this song." Awesome huh???
    Because I listen to sooooo much country (I don't listen to it at all)
  21. Old Comment

Sexy

Ooh, I love Taylor Swift. I might go to V Festival next year when someone can drive us. My friend Elle is the oldest.
  22. Old Comment

Sexy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Why do I have the sudden urge to run over a pack of small baby ducks???? I can't stand her singing. It is the same damn song all the time...

No offense loke
    MBP guess what, every time you hear that song, now you can say "hey, loke likes this song." Awesome huh???
  23. Old Comment

My Pepe (no idea how to spell it)

The moral of this story is, don't drive near any memeber of the loke family. You are likely to witness a traffic violation, and probably get crashed into xD
  24. Old Comment

Sexy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Why do I have the sudden urge to run over a pack of small baby ducks???? I can't stand her singing. It is the same damn song all the time...

No offense loke
    Its ok, we just have different tastes.
  25. Old Comment

Sexy

No offense loke