Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Happy's Adventures

Just a rainbow with some kink.
  1. Old Comment

Am I really submissive? Am I terrible at it?

I love this, very well said !
    Posted 10-31-2015 at 01:58 PM by Rainbow Bright Rainbow Bright is offline
  2. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Comment
    lol.

Listen to the clever lady folks!
    Yeah! Listen to me!
  3. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    That's my point though - subs, doms, switches, etc., they're all people, and their kink is their own. You can't be a bad _____ based on your kink and how you practice it, but you can lack human decency and do horrible things like, as you mentioned, skip the consent bit, treat people abominably, etc.
    Hahahaha! We agree.
  4. Old Comment

lol.

Listen to the clever lady folks!
    Posted 10-31-2015 at 03:53 AM by silverdarknight silverdarknight is online now
  5. Old Comment

That's my point though - subs, doms, switches, etc., they're all people, and their kink is their own. You can't be a bad _____ based on your kink and how you practice it, but you can lack human decency and do horrible things like, as you mentioned, skip the consent bit, treat people abominably, etc.
    Posted 10-31-2015 at 02:31 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  6. Old Comment

I don't think "awful human being" counts as a kink concern I love your face too!!!!
  7. Old Comment

Yes! Totally agree! I mean, you can be dissatisfied as a submissive if you'd rather be dominant, and vice versa...and you can prefer to be a switch than one or the other...but unless you are a awful human being and treat other beings horribly then it isn't of poor quality, it's just your style.

I love your rainbow-y face.
    Posted 10-30-2015 at 08:26 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  8. Old Comment

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

@justJane: <3 <3 <3 I am sure it was not you. Let's blame it on someone else!
    @madl: Thank you!
    @colosubguy: But they were supposed to clean my house, and my house is NOT clean! *pouts*
    @AppleEden: Thank you! Also, let me know if you ever need to talk!
  9. Old Comment

Congrats on being a mod! I saw that the other day and was like "omg, that's so cool!"

Also, on Sadness -I am going through something very similar, it's really nice to hear about how you guys are working through it
  10. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@colosubguy: I am still waiting for the monkeys!
    They're ninjas, you won't see them
  11. Old Comment
  12. Old Comment

You already know how I feel about all this, too! Yay to the modship and enjoying it! I am so glad you and Des are working things out, I love how happy you are when things are going well; and you deserve all the happiness in the world, because you are incredible. I'm glad Wise Dwarf has been there for you and you two are having fun! I will show your sister around, I've been sick and you gave me specific instructions to sit down with her and show her everything.

Oh, and I am very sorry you're sick, and that I *may* be the source.
  13. Old Comment

@eivins: You are soooo sweet!
    @Alexis: Huggss right back at you! You make me smile.
  14. Old Comment

Happy hugs for Happy Me! Congrats on the modship. Glad you got a day off, hope you are feeling better.
  15. Old Comment

Congrats on modship!!!!
    I'm sorry you're sick and I'm sending you digi-tea and digi-cuddles!
    I am so happy that you and Des are working everything out!!! Also, I hope I made the challenge harder the other day. :P
    I'm glad you're having such fun with Wise Dwarf!
    And finally, I hope the awkward stage passes quickly. I hope your sister joins!
  16. Old Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

@colosubguy: I am still waiting for the monkeys!
    @naughtylittlegirl: You are so sweet always, thank you for that! (and yes, I did see your most recent blog, I still think you are sweet.)
    @Cstelle: If you did that experiment I would break the rules of the challenge, and I am very much enjoying torturing Des a bit with the no touch and denial (paybacccckkkkssss!)
    Drw:
    @LionsHeart: Thank you so much, that was a very kind note.
  17. Old Comment

Sh** just got real

I just realized that between the move and having no privacy at all for a month I never replied to any of these! Sorry everyone!
    Thank you so much everyone for the kind comments!
    @kittenlyss: Rachie made that for me!
  18. Old Comment

It's always sad to see good people going through periods of their life, with illness, bad luck or in general rough spots.

Luckily the more you give to others the more likely it is, that you're not alone through the "hours of darkness".

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing great again, that things worked out between you and Deschut. Sometimes you just have to lose something, to value it's existence

An old saying goes "Real friends are there through thick and thin". It won't matter to them that you're busy or sick for a while, instead they'll give you space and comfort you when you need it. Don't worry about not having time for everyone. You're already giving so much of yourself.

Wish you all the best in the future. I'll lurk around and catch you some day
  19. Old Comment

You know how I feel about all of these topics already, but let me summarize it for you:

Modshipping! Yayyyy!
    Illness Boooooo!
    Sadness Awwww... but, yayyyy!
    Wise Dwarves w000000t!
    My sister?
  20. Old Comment

Heyyy - sending you warming thoughts and all that (and congrats on modship and so on) but maybe you could take the opportunity to use your cold in a small experiment: do orgasms cure colds (it certainly feels so!) or do they drain your strength and prolong colds? :-)

(Seriously: sleep, stay warm, eat properly - and your cold should be over in a few days.)
  21. Old Comment

Wow, you have been very busy! I am so extremely happy you and Deschut are making things work - you're one of my favourite couples on here, and I don't want either of you to be sad ever. gD is lucky to have you as a mod (and they are a pretty lovely group, so you fit in perfectly), and it will be very cool for your sister to join Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Posted 01-13-2015 at 12:22 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  22. Old Comment
  23. Old Comment

It's great to hear that you and Deschut are staying together. And the rest of the stuff too. Like I always say HappGirl, you're awesome
  24. Old Comment

Thank you for sharing! I'm so happy things are working out for you, even if you have to beat them into submission to make them! Get healthy! Don't make me send ninja monkeys over there! I'll do it! Don't think I won't! And we'll make sure to give your sister a proper welcome when she finally does pop up here. In the meantime, I could really go for some coffee *hint*
  25. Old Comment

Sh** just got real

You deserve all the happy, amazing and wonderful things that happened, Happy! You're a very good submissive and I'm glad that you found a matching Dom! And your new place looks absolutely amazing!

I bet it was wonderful to make a fresh start in your new place while being Deschut's submissive. Hope you get to do lots of kinky things for him there!