Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

1. Old Comment

Nervous Anticipation.....

Stefan's got the holding edge covered.

And it understands. (Hint:It will never be the scenario you went over.) But in the end, the curiousity is worth it.
  2. Old Comment

Nervous Anticipation.....

O yes, like your miss i simply loveeee to keep the future secret for my pet. Its so much fun to just give a few small hints. Just enough to spark that fantasy-engine.
    Keeping her curious for days... Curious and denied.... That's sooo great.

(Holding edge: go to the edge of almost orgasm. Stay at that level. No orgasm, but no lowering of arrousal level)
  3. Old Comment
  4. Old Comment

Mistress' s good mood + first plugging

Love that she made you ride the dildo instead <3 keep the blog posts comming! Very fun to read
    Posted 08-25-2016 at 01:27 PM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline
  5. Old Comment

Jekyll and Hyde

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    My 2cts,....

Keep doing both:
    - be the normal guy at daytime. Don't do something stupid. On the other hand, just being a bit on the weird side doesn't hurt. The point is, you "could" go overboard in daytime, but it will be kind of irreversible. So,... Go slow
    - go outrageous at night, hidden, or in separated places. Over time you will findout to what extend you will want to combine the lives. But....... Don't suppress it!!!!!! The feelings will always return. So,.... Don't ignore them. Explore them.
    Thanks! That's what I am trying to do with Miss. She is gentle pulling Jessy out of me and exploring mostly at night or in the morning or if i am home alone. I try to avoid any public stuff
  6. Old Comment

Jekyll and Hyde

My 2cts,....

Keep doing both:
    - be the normal guy at daytime. Don't do something stupid. On the other hand, just being a bit on the weird side doesn't hurt. The point is, you "could" go overboard in daytime, but it will be kind of irreversible. So,... Go slow
    - go outrageous at night, hidden, or in separated places. Over time you will findout to what extend you will want to combine the lives. But....... Don't suppress it!!!!!! The feelings will always return. So,.... Don't ignore them. Explore them.
  7. Old Comment

Scared for tomorrow

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoloPlayMate44 View Comment
    Looking forward to reading about what she has you do to break in the toys!! Hopefully you will be writing about it!!
    I will definitely be writing about it. I enjoy writing so i will keep you all posted. Thanks for taking the time to read
  8. Old Comment

Scared for tomorrow

Looking forward to reading about what she has you do to break in the toys!! Hopefully you will be writing about it!!
    Posted 08-20-2016 at 05:50 AM by SoloPlayMate44 SoloPlayMate44 is offline