Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

1. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking.

I did 180 thrusts yesterday with a plug but quickly grew tired of it and also discovered plugs cause more mess than other toys, yuck! So today I switched to the suction dildo and placed it on the computer chair before lubing it and my bottom up and then slowly sliding down onto it.

I spent the next 20-30 minutes thrusting up and down on it while browsing tumblr. It's really difficult to concentrate and read the short stories on tumblr while thrusting and counting thrusts! I had a few seconds break at 500 thrusts, 800, 1,200 and 1,400. Even sitting down thrusting this way was a workout on my thighs. But it was much easier than last time, which I was glad about.

My next roll was a 3, taking me to:
    4: 20 cane strokes to each boob

Oh my poor boobies.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in 1 day.
    4: 20 cane strokes to each boob
    16: Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    30: AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
  2. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

I didn't feel like doing any anal tasks today but started on the thrusts and made it to 180 thrusts with the small plug before I grew very tired of it and stopped. So I rolled again and rolled a 1, which took me to 25: Free orgasm yay! I had that earlier this evening and this time I did not decide to do anything extra along with it.

Instead I simply used the wand on medium power while looking through tumblr posts for 20 or so minutes, before deciding I didn't want to prolong it any longer and turned the wand up to full power and within seconds had an orgasm. I found it interesting that this one was quite powerful, almost more than I could stand. Maybe that's because of so many ruins recently.

When I next rolled, I was really hoping for a 5, but nope. I rolled a 6, which puts me back at 1! As that roll involves insertions I assume AM will modify it to something I can currently do when he sees this.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in 1 day.
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking. (180)
  3. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day

I had two ruins before I went to sleep on thursday night and another three before I went to sleep last night. Technically it was a few minutes over 24 hours by the time I finished all 5, but AM agreed we could count the day as when I went to sleep both nights.

I'd also rolled my next roll and landed on:

10: Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed.

So I did five of these throughout the day yesterday and the last 5 at the same time as the ruins last night. It made it seem less terrible knowing I was having a sort of orgasm after the edges. But I still don't like edges! The ruins were still between a love/hate feeling.

I was back to 0 pending as the stories one doesn't count towards those, so I rolled again and rolled 6,6,2.

24: Spend 10 minutes with the medium plug in then clean it with mouth.

The plug I also did last night. I inserted it before starting the remaining edges and ruins and by the time I finished those it had been in for about 20-30 minutes, so I removed it and... I couldn't do it. Not properly, anyway. I'd made sure to clean myself before starting but I still inspected the plug very carefully upon removal and there was just the tiniest speck of mess...so I wiped it clean with a baby wipe on that part before putting in my mouth. And I still heaved and pulled my face and hated it. Ughhh. I hate it so much!

I'm not looking forward to the large plug attempt in the slightest. You can see my report of the last attempt with it here. I'm actually dreading this roll.

The thrusts can this time be done any way I want which should make it easier.

Pending:

Updated 08-12-2017 at 05:51 AM by IceMaiden
  4. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day

I started #1 and made it to about 2.5 hours before I had to remove them. Currently I am being plagued with UTI's constantly and the insertions were not helping anything so AM changed both of these rolls to 100 cane strokes to each boob to consider them completed.

So last night I got the cane and began on my left boob and by the 30th stroke I was wincing and wishing it was over. I swapped boobs and did 30 to my right before returning to the left and managed a further 50 before I had to swap boobs again.

I was able to complete the last 70 to my right in one go and then finished the last 20 to the left. I was so glad when it was over! It probably took me less than five minutes to complete all strokes and by the time I did my boobs were on fire. I'm a little surprised that I haven't marked in the slightest on either boob.

Pending:
    6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day (1)
  5. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

I finished the remaining 850 thrusts this evening. I collected the suction dildo and some lube and then locked myself in the bathroom and stuck the dildo to the door before lubing it up and then lubing my bottom.

I again managed to get the slimmer side in me so was able to do 450 thrusts without it hurting and only stopped because my thighs were aching again. As I am quite small I need to have it low and then bend/squat while doing the thrusts.

After the 450 I took a break for a few minutes and then returned to it and managed another 220 thrusts before I had to take the next break. I sat down and read for 5-10 minutes to give my thighs a chance to recover and then finished the remaining 180 thrusts.

When I was finished I was relieved that I wouldn't have achy thighs anymore! After cleaning myself and the toy up I then inserted ben wa balls for one of the other pending rolls.

3: Colour a picture

I chose to colour one of the pictures in a disney colouring book AM got me, one of Belle and Maurice. When I was about halfway through colouring, my child noticed and joined me and helped me colour the rest before making it out to AM. (Or Teddy, as he calls him.) That was a nice fun relaxing task and we both enjoyed colouring together.

Next roll was a 3, taking me to:

Pending:
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    Updated 08-09-2017 at 01:21 PM by IceMaiden
  6. Old Comment

Subbing and Domming for Dummies.

Also, going to earmark 'it has poofed' for future reference. My deepest gratitude.
    Posted 08-08-2017 at 08:07 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  7. Old Comment

Subbing and Domming for Dummies.

This is freaking amazing! I love it so much and you two are adorable.
  8. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

5: 10 pussy cane strokes
    10: 10 edges in one day, ruins allowed

I wasn't amused when I rolled 5. AM was. Highly. Butthead! As I rolled 5 before my period finished, I was allowed to roll again and rolled another 5, putting me at number 10. I didn't think I would have chance to do them until next week but decided to give it a go tonight when I took a bath, as the bathroom door has a lock. I grabbed the cane, wand and suction dildo (as I planned to do a few rolls in the bathroom,) plugged the wand in outside the door and then carefully shut and locked it so it didn't damage it even more than it already is and then started the wand (After starting to run the bath so it couldn't be heard.) and did the first edge.

It didn't take long at all, which I assume is because my period only just finished so I was still more horny than usual, and then reached the second edge a few seconds later. After the third edge I had a ruined orgasm. Which was a new experience because I was sitting on the edge of the bath close to the door so the wand could still reach me and had one hand on the wand and my other hand on the doorknob to stop myself falling when my body started shaking and I was thinking please don't fall backwards into the bath! I was still dressed from the waist up and also didn't want to burn myself!

After the ruin I did another three edges and then had another ruin (See how bad I am at edging?) and as my clit was becoming sore decided I would attempt the cane strokes now before continuing the edges. So I took the cane and spread my legs, still sitting on the edge of the bath and did the first stroke. Ouch!! I hate cane strokes to the pussy more than the boobs. It hurts more and it's also more awkward to connect to the right place, I had to repeat a few strokes that hit my thighs instead.

Five strokes in and a deep breath followed with the other five strokes. I was glad they were over! And they had succeeded in cooling me off a little so I thought I could finish the edges without more ruins. But nope. Two more edges and then another ruin! I decided now to put my suction dildo on the door and work on some of the anal thrusts before finishing the last two edges.

So I lubed up both sides of the dildo and my bottom and this time I managed to get the slimmer end inside my bottom and that made it considerably easier than last time. After 300 strokes my thighs were beginning to ache so I removed myself from the dildo and perched back on the bathtub and finished the last two edges....and a ruin after those. Sheese!

I figured I could do some more thrusts so got myself back in position and managed to do another 150 thrusts with the slimmer side again before I had to stop because of my thighs aching again, which brings me to 650 thrusts in total so far.

My next roll...was a 5........

Which took me to:

15: Restart!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I was mad. So freaking mad!! AM laughed his ass off and I was just MAD! Mad at the game, mad at the roll, mad at AM for making me restart when I finished on the first round!

So another roll starting from 1...and I rolled a 1. Apparently this game is going to last forever too!!

This was also rolled before my period finished, so I was able to roll again as it was something I couldn't yet do, and I rolled a 2:

Finally a nice one that I will enjoy!!! My period finished a few hours ago so once I am caught up on the pending ones we will go back to 3 maximum at a time.

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (650)
    Updated 08-08-2017 at 02:42 PM by IceMaiden
  9. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

14: Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day.

I split this into two parts this time, 70 minutes the first time and then the remainder of the three hours the second time. For some reason it didn't annoy me as much as it did last time nor did I constantly feel like I needed the bathroom because of it.

Both times it first went in had me become a little turned on but as I have been pretty busy today I soon forgot about it even being in and only remembered when I felt it slip and needed to readjust it.

I used to love anal, but now I think it's somewhere between like and neutral. My next roll...was a 1.

15: Restart.

I was not amused!!! Not at all!!

So I rolled again and rolled...a 5. 10 cane strokes to pussy. AGAIN. I am not happy and right now hate this game!!
  10. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

9: Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.

I originally planned to do this when I wouldn't be watching much, if any, TV. But AM wouldn't agree with that and told me to start the same night as he knew I would probably be watching a few episodes of a show. I ended up watching them in the bath on my kindle though as I didn't feel too good, so I managed to get away without using them with those episodes.

The day afterwards I didn't watch much so they were barely used and on the last day I honestly just forgot. I don't watch tv much and when I do I tend to watch TV in bed before I go to sleep and it completely slipped my mind until I was about to go to sleep. The 48 hours have passed now and any TV I happen to watch for the next week will most likely be downstairs with family, so I will see what AM decides to do about that hour I forgot.

On the odd occasions they were used, I fastened them pretty tightly as you can see on the kinktalk pictures. I haven't decided if I like or dislike suckers yet, so I don't really have much to say about them.

My next roll was a 3, which made me grumble as it brought me back to:

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (200)
  11. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.

I started this at 4.05pm and was finished by 4.35pm. I also watched two clips of dog acts on BGT and AGT inbetween spanks. I had wanted to do them with AM but he had to go out and I wont be able to do any noise related tasks for the next week after today, so I did them alone.

Pictures are up on kinktalk after every 200 spanks and I also audio recorded the first 60 and the last 100. On the first you can hear my breathing become more pronounced the more spanks I do, as I was getting turned on from the pain.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s04qr8TjKXTY

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z4iC274zsf

As you can hear I started off slowly but as I have family coming soon I couldn't keep at that pace if I wanted to finish so after the first 60 I went to my usual fast pace of spanking for the remainder.

My right boob was stinging like hell after the first 100 it recieved and it was then I realized it may not have been my brightest idea to do it at this time of month when my boobs are much more tender and get sore much more quickly.

But I had started and I wanted spanks and I wanted bruises, so I continued until I had finished, alternating between boobs at a 100 spanks each time.

They are still stinging nicely and I expect to have at least a little bruise within a few hours.

*The body writing on the pictures is from my picture suggestion thread that I recently reopened. You can find it here if you have any suggestions. Please read this post as the pictures I am currently willing to do have changed from the OP.
    Updated 08-07-2017 at 03:52 AM by IceMaiden
  12. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Well I see you have been busy ploughing through! Determined to not take 8 months this time eh?
    I assume these spanks will go to your boobs?

Happy spanking!
    I actually went and checked on the original blog to see if it took that long and was shocked it did! I hope it doesn't last that long again as that's more chance of landing on horrid rolls

Yes! I'm going to do them shortly.
  13. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Well I see you have been busy ploughing through! Determined to not take 8 months this time eh?
    I assume these spanks will go to your boobs?

Happy spanking!
  14. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

As the majority of rolls have to wait, AM has decided that I can always have one active one to keep me busy until my period finishes and when it does we will go back to a maximum of 3 pending tasks.

This time Butterfly rolled for me and she rolled a 2, taking me to:

Yay!!! I will most likely complete this tomorrow before my house is overtaken by family and upload pictures to kinktalk.

Pending:
  15. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day.

Okay so I figured I could probably do this one even with my period as currently it's light and I didn't need to insert anything for it. So before bed last night I started on them, but when I have my period I am 100000% more horny than usual. So one wasn't enough. Nor was two. Or three. I ended up having four consecutive ruins within 30 minutes or so. The only reason I stopped was because it was late and because I was starting to get sore.

I started by putting the wand on my clit at a medium power and loaded up some naughty tumblrs I like to browse at these times and for ten minutes or so I just enjoyed the wand while fighting back the first orgasm. I couldn't hold it long though and within ten minutes I had ruined the first.

I had originally planned on doing one then more when I woke but decided I absolutely needed to continue, I would die if I didn't continue so my second ruin was followed within a few minutes. The third and fourth were immediately after and I wanted to have another because I was still so aroused but I knew that this one would be much sorer than the others and so called it quits.

This afternoon I had the second one....and then a random 6th one immediately after that one. I didn't need to have that one but I wanted more and full orgasms aren't permitted unless under those conditions AM outlined above and he wasn't around to ask, so another ruin it was. Which was not great but better than nothing. I have developed a love-hate relationship with ruins and none of these were an exception.

Pending:
  16. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I have never heard AM sing, but the reason I love when I'M sings is because of her confidence. She just let's go and is so happy and giggly and joyful and it makes my heart sing.

Quote:
    Oh my god I love it!!!!!!
    *hides* The first one consisted of me in giggles

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Old grump that I am, I refused to share the song she first recorded. It is the song I play her as a lullabye when I put her to bed, and I am terribly sorry folks, it is mine.
    No it is mine!

As all pending rolls are on hold until my period finishes I complained to AM I was grumpy that I couldn't continue so he let me have a free extra roll and I rolled a 3, putting me at:

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking in one day.
  17. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Old grump that I am, I refused to share the song she first recorded. It is the song I play her as a lullabye when I put her to bed, and I am terribly sorry folks, it is mine.
  18. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment

2: Wear hair in pigtails for one day and record a disney song via vocaroo.

Okay so first I did a Disney song that has personal meaning to me and AM, but he didn't want to share that one.

So I attempted two beauty and the beast songs, "Belle" and "madam, gueston." As AM put it after listening, I was finding notes no one has ever heard of before.

Then I decided to go with another favourite of mine, "Part of your world." from the little mermaid.

I apologise in advance, as I have murdered the song completely...and I advise anyone that listens to turn your volume down.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQDxE1Schu
    Oh my god I love it!!!!!!
  19. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Okay so first I did a Disney song that has personal meaning to me and AM, but he didn't want to share that one.

So I attempted two beauty and the beast songs, "Belle" and "madam, gueston." As AM put it after listening, I was finding notes no one has ever heard of before.

Then I decided to go with another favourite of mine, "Part of your world." from the little mermaid.

I apologise in advance, as I have murdered the song completely...and I advise anyone that listens to turn your volume down.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQDxE1Schu

AM allowed me to roll again as the other part of this task doesn't require anything active and I rolled a 4, which takes me to:

That will also have to wait a few days.

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking in one day.
    Updated 08-04-2017 at 09:24 AM by IceMaiden
  20. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    And you never will. On the other hand, I HAVE heard you sing, muahaha.
    Only because you're rude!
  21. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    I have never heard AM sing,
    And you never will. On the other hand, I HAVE heard you sing, muahaha.
  22. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

I have never heard AM sing, but the reason I love when I'M sings is because of her confidence. She just let's go and is so happy and giggly and joyful and it makes my heart sing.
  23. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

She really can't sing. Neither can I, but for some strage reason we both enjoy having the other sing to us. We are strange people.
  24. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

Quote:
    This is why you need the brat union!!!!!!
    Something definitely needs to be done!!!

Quote:
    On a different note. Given my girl's difficulty with the anal task, we are changing the 1 day limit to as soon as is safely possible. I am not going to damage her over a game.
    ♡♡♡♡♡

AM exempted #30 from three pending tasks so I can continue as I'm unable to do two of the others currently due to time of month and my bottom still sore from yesterday and 30 is for him to do not me, so I rolled again and rolled a 2.

I like this one! I can't sing at all but I do enjoy attempting to.
  25. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

On a different note. Given my girl's difficulty with the anal task, we are changing the 1 day limit to as soon as is safely possible. I am not going to damage her over a game.