Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

1. Old Comment

Hogmany

I think you must have indulged a little too much in the new year celebrations. Not only is your post all sentimental, highly strange for an AM post, you also spelled Hogmanay wrong :P

I hope the new year continues with more of the old for you
  2. Old Comment

Hogmany

Oh how things have changed since 6 months ago.

You're one of the best things that have happened to me and you really are wonderful. I love you infinity times infinity.
  3. Old Comment

Hogmany

Happy new year to you as well, and to Frosty as well. I do disagree slightly, my new year might just be as happy as yours
  4. Old Comment

My girl.

I love reading blogs like this! ♡
  5. Old Comment

The pact.

Hahahahaahhaha.

You're terrible.
  6. Old Comment

Just because.

It's not nice to make me blush as soon as I wake up. I love you too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    I loved knowing he was there listening to me and protecting me.
    This. It's such a beautiful feeling.
  7. Old Comment

Just because.

Asslvr used to stay up late and listen to me after I had fallen asleep. My brother said it was super creepy, but I always thought it was adorable and sweet. I loved knowing he was there listening to me and protecting me.

So sweet!
  8. Old Comment

My girl.

love this! what a nice sentiment
  9. Old Comment

My girl.

Doing something nice for your girl, like writing a sweet blog, never makes you less of a man. It makes you more of a man, in my eyes. You don't have to be a sub or a switch to feel a need to please her! So it's nice to see that you made the effort to make her feel happy, especially after a rough moment. You really are a good boy!
  10. Old Comment

My girl.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    It may not be possible to give everything entirely- but that doesn't mean I will ever stop trying. You have every part I can possibly give and I'm very content with that.
    That is everything, entirely.
  11. Old Comment

My girl.

I ordered you not to feel bad, start listening. Now. Good boy.

I was fine! Eventually.

In seriousness: You know the reason I panicked about it, and I was aware it was a possibility beforehand. However.

I'm still glad we tried, and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to do that with me. Why? Because I always know you will keep me safe the entire time. And you did.

Also, in case you didn't notice I am incredibly stubborn and so now I need to overcome that and will do so. And I trust you with that, too.

It may not be possible to give everything entirely- but that doesn't mean I will ever stop trying. You have every part I can possibly give and I'm very content with that.

I love you too.
  12. Old Comment

Being there.

I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. But more. <3 <3 <3
  13. Old Comment

Snippets.

I love this so much! I need to step up my reports...
    Posted 10-04-2015 at 04:20 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  14. Old Comment

Reward vs Punishment

I never believe that much in punishment either. Funishments maybe! There is something about actual punishments that is so sad. Not just for a submissive, but also for a dom. I don't want my girl to have a bad time! Especially the thought of her feeling she's not good is awful to me. A punishment for my subby would be a punishment for me!
    However, we recently started working a bit more with consequences. A couple of days a go, I had to stick to that and hand out a consequence for the first time. I made sure to tell her I loved her, that I would be right there after the corner time, and that there would be cuddles. When she came back to me, she got her cuddles, and I made sure to tell her it was all good now, that she's my good girl. I later asked her how it made her feel to know there are consequences. I wasn't surprised when she said it made her feel safe. I cared for her, and it made her feel good!

Now, rewards I love handing out! Haha, I like to reward her allll the time! But that's just because I love her so much.
  15. Old Comment

Eyes down.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    "Yes mommy. Kneeling mommy"
    It's so sweet you finally learned your place.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Psh! Kneeling hurts the knees! A submissive stares down only when looking at her tied up dom as she torments him.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sinister View Comment
    And you call yourself a dom? Pssh, look at you pretending to be a real dominant while you're allowing your subs to have feelings and pretending that they should have opinions. You need to learn how to treat them. Any proper dom knows that subs are only for your pleasure and any signs of individuality or independent thought should be stamped out immediately.

You disgust me. I'd suggest you come back when you've learned how to treat subs properly, but you're too much of a hopeless case for that to ever happen.
    Hahahahaahahaha
  16. Old Comment

Eyes down.

And you call yourself a dom? Pssh, look at you pretending to be a real dominant while you're allowing your subs to have feelings and pretending that they should have opinions. You need to learn how to treat them. Any proper dom knows that subs are only for your pleasure and any signs of individuality or independent thought should be stamped out immediately.

You disgust me. I'd suggest you come back when you've learned how to treat subs properly, but you're too much of a hopeless case for that to ever happen.
  17. Old Comment

Eyes down.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Psh! Kneeling hurts the knees! A submissive stares down only when looking at her tied up dom as she torments him.
    Want to look down at me?
  18. Old Comment

Eyes down.

19. Old Comment

Eyes down.

"Yes mommy. Kneeling mommy"
  20. Old Comment

Eyes down.

Yes. Yes, you should be the one on your knees.

Drop. Now.

Good little pet.
  21. Old Comment

The importance of being earnest.

You humble me, every day. Ego or not, the gift you give is enough to make anyone stop and take stock, pet.
  22. Old Comment

Well it's about time someone humbled you, it's took a while with that big massive ego of yours.

I think seeing the 'failure' is a given for most subs, at least the ones I've spoken to about things like this. I'd go into more detail but my thoughts are private on this part and between me and you.

That said, I'm so thankful and grateful for your patience with me in overcoming my barriers and working through them with me and always encouraging me, even when I'm freezing.

You make it a pleasure to sub to you, always. Just by being yourself.
  23. Old Comment

I have actually been reflecting on some of my explorative experiences that were just as you described, a little terrifying, physical and psychological blocks at times, realising something wasn't the right thing for me, etc. What you've written here is very encouraging to me, thank you. The absolute best thing my Dom has done as my Dom is make it safe for me to submit to him - I can tell him precisely how I feel, he is always making sure that I am good with things emotionally, mentally, and physically, he's always so careful about going too far too fast. Even when I want to fly through certain things, he's the one who maintains good judgement and patience. It makes it so good to submit to him, because I know he is genuinely dominating me, not just bossing me around but guiding me with purpose and care. He's made me love the journey because I know he isn't just interested in having the end-product sub - he's interested in me, right now, wherever I'm at and wants to explore deeper together. I am so glad that you are one of those doms too (and of course you would be, IceMaiden has impeccable taste ).
    Posted 09-03-2015 at 10:20 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  24. Old Comment

Well said. Very well said indeed.

A dom is disappointed because of a "failure" seems more like the dom is a control freak who can't stand their plans to be disrupted. People are people. Not every task will go as expected, not every task will end how you want. That's life. And it's a good thing, no one wants to dom a robot.

But no matter how it ends, it's still an experience shared between a dom and a sub, where the sub has tried to please the dom. How could the dom ever be disappointed with that? That's what, as you say, relationship is. And as you also said, the effort itself is more than the dom could ever ask for.

Submission is beautiful. If the sub never "failed", then it would be a sign that the dom isn't doing their job properly, I think. That they're allowing the relationship to relax into comfortable habits, to stagnate. Not that they should ever set the sub up to fail deliberately - but without pushing the boundaries, without the risk of failure, then there's no growth.

Failure is as precious, at least to me, as success. And I wish that everyone could see that.
  25. Old Comment

No limits.

My problem with the "no limits" line comes with people who have not yet entered into a relationship with somebody. They come into the chat and say something to the effect of "20 year old male, no limits, looking for a mistress". THAT bothers me. To me it says that, that person isn't serious, they aren't bothered to list things that they are willing and unwilling to do, or they have no intention of actually doing what they are told. Everybody has limits, unless they have a death wish.

It is different when you have entered into a relationship and you have learned to trust each other through open communication and mutual respect. It is not something I can see myself doing, but removing limits in a situation like that isn't awful.

I could probably say that I have no limits with Asslvr. We have grown to love and respect and trust each other so completely. I was able to do the interrogation with him only because of those things. I never could have done that with anybody else. He never does anything to hurt me. But for him and I, me having limits is something that helps us both. For me, it gives me a feeling of being ultimately in control, which is something I need. And for him, it makes him feel safe enough to push me, because if I have limits, he knows where he can slowly push and monitor me rather than just jumping in.

But congratulations to the two of you for getting to a position where you feel you can remove limits. and I am glad you aren't letting the controversy of the word get in the way of what feels right.