Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Oreo and her world of Cream!

Twist'er
Lick'er
Dunk'er

Your favorite Oreo cookie!
Rate this Entry

Your school years (Attempt 2. )

Posted 07-08-2008 at 10:31 AM by oreo_is_back
Updated 07-08-2008 at 10:40 AM by oreo_is_back

Ok, for starters you can blame St.Trininans for this blog. XD, I was watching it whilst I was ill last night, and it made me think. I kind of miss school. I stayed on sixith form to see if I would have enough of it and I still miss it. Anyone, out of curiousty I was wondering what you use to get up to in school (apart from the obvious) Which group catagory would you be in i.e. Emo,goth,Chav,scene etc.. I love it! All these catgories! Then again a few of you would be a bit older the these, shit I was like 14-15 when I first heard of a 'Chav' and stupidly went up to one and asked '.....Are you a chav?' I think I have gone through most catagories. Starting as a chav, as most do... So there was,Chav, Goth,emo, tried scene but the girls needed to be slapped and now i'm just more me...Rather not follow any group, but probably would still be labeled as 'Goth' on a bad day. Come on....Black is a sweet colour but I don't always wear it! Gee. Anyway, so yeah. What were you 'labeled' as? What bad or naughty things did you get up too?! Oh yeah! Spill your secrets lasses and laddy's!

[Urgh,yeah. Comments werent coming through on the first blog, so had to do a second and edit my option things. =D ]
Oreo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3904 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Our group was "Asians" although we did have a lot of "non-Asians" with us - it's just the way it was and none of us regret it.

I did go through an "emo" stage but I didn't really change my appareance, just listened to a lot of music and just generally acted like a twit.

College 17-18 wasn't great, too many exams & coursework to do and you had to take it all seriously. Up to GSCE year was awesome for me, the amount of shit we got up to was hilarious. The best one was one of my friends was an identical twin and one day decided to swap with his brother. He only told a few people that he would do this but soon the rumours started flowing amongst the students. Finally at the last lesson, the Head of School came in and said "Hello James" (my friend was called Alex and his twin James" so they caught but it was so worth it.

He got suspended for a few days but all the teachers admitted it was the best prank done on them.
  2. Old Comment
    Aye, I got suspended three days before we broke up for our GCSEs. Sad really. Missed the leaving pictures and signing of sirts. So everyone signed my shirt on the day of the suspension. Lawl. XD
  3. Old Comment
    Just started Year 11 now. Pretty average experience.

I used to be in "the mosher gang" but now I'm just me. There's a group of about five/six of us who hang out - it's awesome ^_^

The main groups are: Orange/Tango, Wannabes and Dickheads xD
  4. Old Comment
    'Mosher' Damn aint heard that word in aggggggges! It's all 'Emo' now. Uh huh.
  5. Old Comment
    The day I label myself is the day I have a very tough choice to make.
  6. Old Comment
    Oh? What'd you label yourself as?! Tell us,Tell us!
  7. Old Comment
    I'm a dork. Oh yeah, dork is definitely what I'd classify myself as.
  8. Old Comment
    I will never label myself. A friend of myself once tried to convince me to join her "label-free" club. But I refused, pointing out that that was just another label. Nor am I someone who says I'm just 'me'. I've never understood the point of that statement.

"I don't really belong to a label. I'm just me."

"You're you? Really? Whoa. When did you realise this?"

"No, I'm just saying I wear what I want."

"Sick one! So your parents don't pick your clothes out for you?"

"Not like that, I just don't feel I should let anyone tell me how I should act."

"You are so very very profound. One day I will publish everything you have ever said in a book. In a thousand years it will outsell the Bible."
  9. Old Comment
    LMFAO! I'd laugh a bit harder but my lip hurts. =[ SAD FACE!
  10. Old Comment
    I was labled as "the quiet one" through-out my school years, starting with Junior High (7th grade) through graduation (12th grade).