Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > wme

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Posting my first blog ever!

Posted 07-10-2012 at 10:42 AM by wme
Updated 07-10-2012 at 10:45 AM by wme

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am posting my first blog to be somewhat like a talk show. I am your host, and feel free to enjoy.

Today's topic the fear facts. Lots of people get killed by sharks a year in the US right? Wrong.
5 people died in 2011 in the US from a shark attack.
95 people died in 2011 in the US from falling out of bed.

It doesn't surprise me. At least they got out of bed. Maybe, they even woke up falling. I just have a hard time understanding how a person could fall out of bed, and die. Do they put their beds on their roof? I don't understand. What do they put several knifes, pointing up at the ceiling? So I want you, the internet to answer, How could a person fall out of bed, and die?

This has been an entry from wme's blog. If you like it, subscribe, and maybe, if I like you, I'll subscribe to a topic of yours. Thank you so much for reading. Over and Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1905 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Interesting. I know personally.. until very recently as my room is nearly spotless, falling out of my bed could have caused me some serious harm.

Also, people sleep in different positions. When they fall and aren't conscious, there is no way to prepare for the fall by shifting your body. People could hit a place that makes them turn their neck, or for the more brittle people, anything else really.

These possibilities are all off the top of my head and I've not done any research on the matter, or even verified your data.

I have however subscribed to your blog