Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Krystal

Rate this Entry

A bit Annoyed

Posted 08-22-2008 at 07:59 PM by Krystal

I don't know what's up lately but, for the majority of my time spent at getdare my worst experience may of been just getting some weird fetish dare. which isn't that bad really.
To each his own as the saying goes. So i've been able to move on from or do weird dares like those with out much thought.
but beyond being weird, those people were at least polite, they weren't rude.
but now lately the past couple weeks beyond the couple pleasant people, i've been getting nothing but pricks who are completely high on themselves.

Few days ago, someone i never talked to not even a p.m ever, messaged me and greeted me as whore, and upon calling him on it, all he said was... "So"

and now the most recent one that really aggravated me

asshat says:
Hey

krystal says:
hi

asshat says:
what are your limits?

krystal says:

photos, obvious public, gross, major pain, major mess

asshat says:
Ok, full body description

asshat says:
now

krystal says:
wheres this going?

asshat says:
descrive urself, i'm checking if u deserve me as a master

krystal says:

HA!

krystal says:
who said i want you as a master

asshat says:
I did

krystal says:
lmao

krystal says:
who said i want a master at all

asshat says:
I did

krystal says:
lol well sorry...

krystal says:
No

asshat says:
suck it whore

--------------

well i know alot of girls and guys are into being dominated like that,
but as far as i know, i've never put off that i wanted to be dominated like that. Hell i don't even advertise that i want a master, i don't even go into the s/m areas of the site. So honestly i don't know whats up with alot of these pricks.
is this just a phase of new members messaging everyone like this till they find someone that will follow their fetish?
am i putting off some sort of vibe attracting these people?
or is this just a wave of people that lack the ability to communicate off hand like a normal person.

I mean just because you like to dominate and humiliate your slave doesn't mean you can't communicate with others in a normal fashion. i know several guys that are into that scene, too their slave their a total jerk humiliating them right in front of other people, but to everyone else they talk to their extremely polite and courteous. so it makes me wonder if these people are just in-experienced or that they just believe that because their online they shouldn't care about manners.

but anyway my ranting has gone on long enough, and i must say that this venting has felt great.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5243 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think this is predominantly members who don't realise that being nice is a requirement for being liked...
  2. Old Comment
    Well that twat is a twat.
  3. Old Comment
    we need a "hall of cocks" section for people who do that!
  4. Old Comment
    That person who did contact you is not a Master but a complete & total moron. Period. And, no, sadly I don't think it's a phase or that you're doing something to attract them... When I signed in last year one of my 1st PMs read like this word-for-word: "Hey slut, got any pics?" By ther looks of it these people contact other users randomly (sometimes they don't even check profiles & posts for gender as I know some males who receive messages like that too) What angers me the most is that they seem to think that any female who logs in here must be some kind of crazy nymphomaniac who is just waiting for messages like that... And unfortunately I know a few female users who stopped using the site because they were sick of receiving such messages on a regular basis...

Meh... I think that some people must believe that the anonymity that internet gives them is a good reason to act stupidly. I wonder if they would ever have the audacity to approach someone like that face-to-face...
    Posted 08-23-2008 at 05:47 AM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  5. Old Comment
    ...I mean, if you're desperate and fancy a chance of getting some pics, at least be *nice*

Haha xD

Idiots.
  6. Old Comment
    I just got one infact. It went

i am ur master giv me ur msn.

Ummm no.
    A. Because I already have a mistress

B. She contacted me civily and we actually talked.

C. I don't even know you don't IM me unless it's for a vaild reason.

D. No just No go Home.

EPIC FAIL
    Updated 08-23-2008 at 02:27 PM by Trystaan
  7. Old Comment
    I could give a long comment but I think the guy shot himself in the foot and gave himself so much rope to hang himself with, nothing else is needed
  8. Old Comment
    hahaha xD

I have personally learnt to ignore anything that starts off with:

"asl"

"do you have a webcam"

"strip"

and the like.

No thoughts, no respect, no potential as a Master/Mistress.
  9. Old Comment
    Other than the asl question, and even it doesn't need to start a conversation, the others you've listed are simply rude and uneducated.

If nothing else, meet the person before giving them a dare, and certainly before you take any step to become a regular part of their life. And most importantly, sound them out to see if they are even interested in what you have in mind.

If they then let you into their "circle" of friends, take the time to find out and understand what they like, and what their limits are, and keep their needs in mind when you ask them to do something. You may be the Master, but they don't need to talk to you, and can stop whenever they decide to. If you think only of yourself, then you'll end up lonely.

In reality, the Master is not the one in charge; the submissive has all the control, because they can just say "No". To give them a reason to do so with your first sentence is just absolutely stupid.
  10. Old Comment
    a Dom(me) worth knowing shows respect for a sub.
    A little respect goes a long way
  11. Old Comment
    I worry that this a trend that society will continue to show, the more wide spread the internet becomes the easy it is for neanderthals to access it lol. What may be considered old fashioned values like chivalry for example shouldn't be lost. But that world of ours desintegrates more and more in integrity with each passing year.