Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > WetSwimmerGirl

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares! (By popular request) :)

Posted 05-20-2024 at 11:18 AM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated Yesterday at 06:46 PM by WetSwimmerGirl

New!
Select Rules:
To save you the trouble and make sure PMs aren't wasted, I wanted to share a few of the rules I accepted:
  • When in my bedroom, I have to be naked (except for a pink collar and stockings).
  • When in my bedroom, I have to be crawling on the floor on all fours.
  • When using a public or a private bathroom, I have to strip naked first.

DENIAL & ATTIRE
  • NO NO NO ! I will add 24 hours to my denial period.
  • UNDERWEAR CONFISCATION (Kudos to Sharkey) If I am wearing underwear, I must remove it immediately. If I am not wearing underwear, you just wasted a PM dare. (Valid for times outside of internship commitment)
  • BRA CONFISCATION If I am wearing a bra, I must remove it immediately. If I am not wearing a bra, you just wasted a PM dare. (Sports Bra is an exception)
(Valid for times outside of internship commitment)

COLD PLAY
  • New! ICY PUSSY I will melt 1 cube of ice in or on my pussy.
  • New! ICY TITTIES I will melt 1 cube of ice on each of my breasts.
  • New! ICY ASS I will insert 1 cube of ice into my ass.
  • New! ICY BELLY I will melt 2 cubes of ice on my belly button and stomach.
  • New! RANDOM-ICE I will melt 1 cube of ice on a body part of your choice.
  • New! COOL SEAT I will seat on a bag of ice for 3 minutes.
  • New! COOL FRONT I will lay on a bag of ice for 3 minutes.

FITNESS
  • New! HOUSE SQUATSI will do 25 naked squats at a public place of my home.
  • New! HOUSE BRIDGESI will do 25 naked bridges at a public place of my home.
  • New! HOUSE CARTWHEELI will do 1 naked cartwheel at a public place of my home.
  • New! HOUSE STRETCHI will do naked stretches for 1 minute at a public place of my home.

TEMPORATILY RETIRED
IN THE POOL (Monday-Thursday Only)
  • FREE! I will swim one lap with my crotch pulled to the side, exposing my vagina
  • BACK SIDE I will swim one lap with my swimsuit pulled up tightly and wedgied between my buttocks.
  • OOPS! When adjacent to the edge of the pool, I will quickly pull out my breast for 1 second.

TEMPORATILY RETIRED
OUT AND ABOUT
  • NAKED HOME I will spend 30 min naked at home somewhere outside of my bedroom and bathroom. ONE PER PERSON PER DAY.
  • NAKED WORLD I will spend 5 min naked somewhere outside of my home. ONE PER PERSON PER DAY
  • CLOTHESPINS I will put 2 clothespins on any part of body you wish for 10 minutes. (All clothespins PMs will be done concurrently and/or consecutively.)
  • New! CLAMPS I will put nipple clamps on for 15 minutes.

TEMPORATILY RETIRED
LOCKER ROOM & SHOWER (Monday-Thursday Only)
  • NAKED CRAWL I will crawl on the floor for 20 seconds naked.
  • CLEAN SPREAD I will spread my buttocks in the pool shower for 20 seconds
  • BLUSHING CHEEKS (Courtesy of r0ver) While in the locker room before swimming, I will spank myself 10 times on each butt cheek. Caps out at 30 spanks
  • COLD WATER While showering I must use cold water only for 1min

TEMPORATILY RETIRED
POOL FITNESS (Monday-Thursday Only)
  • DOLPHIN Yoga stretching around the pool. Dolphin Pose 1 minute
  • CHILD Yoga stretching around the pool. Child's Pose 1 minute.
  • BUTTERFLY Yoga stretching around the pool. Butterfly Leg Stretching 1 min.

MODIFIERS
The modifiers are IN ADDITION to any dares you give.[LIST][*] +GIVING BACK I will give you on of your own PM dares.[*] +REVENGE You can give me an extra PM dare, but will get three PM dares back as well[*][B]New! +TARGET/B] I will give a PM dare to a target of your choice. (Provide link to their PM blog.)

TEMPORARILY RETIRED, BUT WILL RETURN
  • CLEAN TITS I will take a group shower, where I will spend 1 minute massaging my breasts and playing with my nipples to make sure they are squeaky clean.
  • CLEAN CLIT Similar to above, I will take a group shower where I will spend I minute massaging my clit at a slow speed.
  • NAKED BATHROOM (Kudos to Sharkey) Next time I use a public bathroom, I have to be completely naked (stall or private). For weekend only: And next time I use a home bathroom at any home, I have to leave the door unlocked.
  • MARK HER (Kudos to Sharkey) I will use a market to write a phrase of your choice on my body (after I get home from swimming). If someone already used it today, you just waster a PM dare. For weekend only: Increased to 4 markings, with the first 3 PMs going on a part concealed by clothing, but a 4th PM going anywhere below neck.
  • NAKED EDGE (Courtesy of r0ver) I will edge in the locker room while naked. Caps out at 3 Edges.
  • POKE POKE (Kudos to Cuddle_Slut) I will use a small awl to poke a small hole in my favorite swimsuit in a random place. With enough holes, the suit may catastrophically fall apart at a random time and random place.
  • BREEZE DOWN UNDER I will skip panties from the time I leave home until the time I return.
  • COOL DOWN (Sharkey) As soon as I am in a location with ice available, I will melt up to 2 ice cubes anywhere you want on my body.
Posted in PM Dares
Views 1480 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love them!
    Some of them are actually quite daring. And you came up with quite a few.
  2. Old Comment
    Not without your inspiration, Manarus
    Posted 05-20-2024 at 05:32 PM by WetSwimmerGirl WetSwimmerGirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I love all the ideas can’t wait for the reports
  4. Old Comment
    Wow, loving the dares!
    Updated 05-27-2024 at 08:09 AM by Theredness42
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Comment
    Wow, loving the dares!