Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

My first, and probably last, blog

Posted 07-16-2008 at 04:46 PM by Tiger
Updated 07-16-2008 at 04:49 PM by Tiger

I'm really upset right now and I feel getting my feelings out is the only way to calm down.

So today, I was talking to my master and pretended to marry him. I had someone from the chat play the priest and they married us. My master didn't want to play along and we got in this big discussion which led to him leaving me. It's been the best 2 months of my life and it ended just like that.

I threw away all the stuff that he had me buy. I also cut off and threw away the anklet...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Life is a Nightmare/ Dejavu

Posted 10-22-2008 at 10:43 PM by tilly07 (So far)
Updated 10-02-2009 at 04:15 PM by tilly07

Haha nvm, so lets forget this . No reason to have this as it's very old.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stuff

Posted 01-10-2009 at 10:05 PM by TheLittleStrawberry

I'm back from USA!

Sad news is we had problems with internet n stuff, and he had to switch... So.. I didn't have access, which means I couldn't update my Christmas story... Soo.... Ill just have to wat another year... But fear not,... I'm working on another project, which I might post here at some point.

Anyway, nice to see you all again!
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Highlights of My Holiday Part F

Posted 01-04-2010 at 08:00 PM by cynthiaakabecca
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by cynthiaakabecca

I got up the next morning and took a shower and got ready for my long day flying back to the west coast. I did not feel in the mood to wear something revealing as I did on the flight home, so I wore a tight dark red sweater, my black travel skirt, and my new winter coat for the fight home. I did not need the coat once I got to the airport and did not put it on again until leaving the airport after getting my bags. I had put the bullet in my purse and figured that it would be the best place for it incase...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Association for Visible MBPs

Posted 02-20-2010 at 08:33 PM by Tiger

I have created a new association! It's called the Association for Visible MBPs. ManBearPig should be visible! SHOW YOURSELF!

You can sign the petition if you want to stalk him! I'm such a dork!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Need Your Opinions

Posted 06-13-2010 at 08:04 PM by Tiger

Since my last blog, I have been looking at a certain website related to s/M stuff. I have been wanting to meet someone offline to see if I would make a good submissive or if I should just drop the whole thing. I have also recently been really into wanting to be a kitty. I was looking on a bunch of website at collars and I think it would be a lot of fun.

The problem I have with this is, I don't trust anyone. I was surfing a certain website and I found someone that I am kind of interested...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

Person Above Threads and Stupid Members

Posted 06-27-2010 at 09:16 PM by kirrik

I am just ranting and venting here, pay me no mind. But I am getting REALLY sick and tired of a couple idiots that lurk these threads. First off, you have to GIVE a dare to be able to RECEIVE a dare, how FUCKING hard is that to understand!!! I keep on putting multiple dares in my posts so that the person who got skipped still gets one, it's getting very annoying. Second, I always put at least a paragraph into my dares, I put thought into them. And in return, when someone gives me a dare, it's a thoughtless...
Posted in Uncategorized