Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Stepping into the online BDSM world Thoughts and ideas worth sharing along my online BDSM journey, sometimes they are things that someone looking into playing with me might find useful to read, a way to save time and misunderstandings by having everything laid out here.
Old

Improved tolerance or something - edging and ruins

Posted 02-05-2023 at 07:42 AM by pluky

Some thoughts I wanted to lay here and keep track of, about my relationship with edging.

When I first joined here, I was so mad about being made to do one edge, I hated it, it was just one and it seemed like the end of the world to me, I remember clearly that day, the session, most of what happened in it, and how frustrated I felt.

The somewhere along the line, I had a 3 edges experiences, which felt like an achievement, and still equally hated it.

Then I...
getDare Devil
Old

My first experience with ladies.exposed - an edging game, and the dreaded ruins

Posted 02-03-2023 at 05:53 PM by pluky
Updated 02-05-2023 at 07:32 PM by pluky

I kept noticing how closed I was to having experiences and trying things in the last couple months, so more recently I tried to challenge myself a bit to break out of this frozen state of stagnation but at my pace, just doing what I feel like in the moment.

So yesterday I finally stepped foot on this new site that people been telling me about, I've secretly hoped the whole time to find an opportunity, a forum game, that would ease me into it and show me the way but that didn't really happen
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

And then they wonder why there's little to no females here to play with...

Posted 11-24-2022 at 06:41 PM by pluky
Updated 11-24-2022 at 07:59 PM by pluky

Can you like... not send your naked videos to someone who never requested ? Not tell someone who also never asked that you came in your cage ? Not try forcing someone to make a choice for you like they are your human dice, because you can't find a person to dominate you the way you'd like ?

I'm a female and I even don't do that, even if I know that some if not most males would welcome such behavior, I still don't do it, you know why ? Because it's not nice, it's disrespectful, it's selfish,...
getDare Devil
Old

My acupressure pen (officially, aka e-stim pen / electric wand) review

Posted 11-12-2022 at 04:36 AM by pluky
Updated 11-12-2022 at 06:05 PM by pluky

So I got this and, it's pretty cheap for what it is, I would recommend it. My reasons to get it were partly medical (for joint pain, recovery, etc), and partly curiosity about the potential BDSM use, I have always wanted to try the sensation of electricity in a deliberate manner, in a pain play context.

getDare Devil
Old

Taking a SFW break

Posted 10-07-2022 at 09:01 PM by pluky

I'm so proud looking at my to do list and seeing green check marks everywhere, I did most of that in one go, it was really hard which just adds to feeling accomplished because many times I thought it's time to give up but I didn't

This wouldn't have been possible without my Owner, without him Septembre dares would still be still sitting there waiting, let alone October's.

I feel lighter now that I honored my promises. Time to enjoy some normal life again.
getDare Devil
Old

✎ To do list - Oct 2022

Posted 10-05-2022 at 01:03 AM by pluky
Updated 10-15-2022 at 07:09 AM by pluky

Sub-tober Keyword Dares

04 Oct

01 crotch rope bare + pose wait 10 mn

02 crotch rope bare 15 mn + bodywriting "Subby" above the pussy

03 bodywriting "Spurius" on shoulder + crotch rope bare 15 mn + 2x edge during

04 crotch rope bare 15 mn + pose inspection + BDSM mantra "𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒
getDare Devil
Old

[paused] 𝕾𝖚𝖇-𝖙𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖗 - PM dares

Posted 10-03-2022 at 10:46 PM by pluky
Updated 10-07-2022 at 01:27 PM by pluky

Please send no more dares for now, taking a break.

𝒦𝑒𝓎𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁...

Now that I experimented a bit with my first (temporary) PM dare list made by GD members for me, I got an idea and I'm ready to make my own (temporary again) list with my own keywords now.

I decided to do this following the trendy something-tober theme, and it will only be valide for this month.

I found
getDare Devil