Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

One stressful assed day..

Posted 09-15-2010 at 09:10 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok I just gotta say today was probably the most stressful day for me in years..I was supposed to have this band test to see what chair i would get today. So i stayed up 'till 2 am practicing. I skipped lunch, breakfast and homeroom just to go practice as well =_=. So finally when the class-time rolls on by, he says oh I'm not feeling well today so no test! I needed to take the thing today since I can't take my french horn home tonight and also I would be late tomorrow too! Along with this I was receiving...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Greek Joke

Posted 08-26-2010 at 09:52 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Alright here's a joke my cousin had told me that I personally think is pretty funny. Hopefully some of you like it as well :P

Three men were on a plane.A Greek man,a Turkish man and a German man. The plane crashes on an island and an African tribe.The tribe then proceeds to tell them that they will only let them live if and only if they go out into the forest and pick a fruit. They did not specify the fruit so every one of them went out to choose there favorite. The German comes back with...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Obama Being Impeached??

Posted 08-14-2010 at 12:56 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

....The Game....

(just had to say that xD, also don't worry Obama aunt going nowhere ^^)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guess who's back :D

Posted 08-11-2010 at 10:12 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha well i'm finally back from my month long trip to greece! I also have present!!! Sadly I could not get all of your requests since Greece is in such a depression and all we didn't really leave our area, so no ruins :\ But i did get lots of other pictures of which i hope you all would enjoy. All we really did while there was swim, swim, meet my GodFather's family in Argos (a city) for a day, swim, swim, go to a few luna parks(ghetto amusement parks with no safety on them xD) and a lot of biking and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Started playing Cod4 xD

Posted 08-08-2010 at 12:43 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Well i'm playing cod now o.o for PS3. I will try to buy a ps3 as well once i get home from greece too :P Hopefully i can keep the account there, but if you play as well add me my name on there is: AutistictuthFary

lol i was a bit drunk when i made that........
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heading on over to the Pelloponisos :D

Posted 07-24-2010 at 03:50 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

As my Title says I'm going on over to the Peloponisos for a bit and it's gonna ROCK
If anyone wants specific pics i need a message within the day or so :P
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Picture Presents?

Posted 07-12-2010 at 09:06 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)
Updated 07-13-2010 at 05:02 AM by MetalGreek

alright so tomorrow i am leaving for a month long trip to greece! Now since i can't buy all of my friend here on getdare a present, I will be taking pictures of a certain type of place that you all would like to have of and will post it in an album! so far I have three people:

Seanyboy131:"Don't give a fuck*"
Kittkatmeow~:Beachy areas
Nellybell:Beaches, beaches, beaches!
Slutpuppy:Ruins
Lokelake: Dirt(?)
CollaredBlondie:Ruins

getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized