Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

A Big WTF?

Posted 06-26-2010 at 07:56 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Alright, I am a little pissed. If you remember awhile back, I wrote a blog on religion in which some of you liked and others didn't. This is sorta about it but not really.

Today I went to Sunday Vigil (Saturday evening) Mass at my Roman Catholic Church (this will play into my second part). It was really hot today and since I like dressing comfortably so I wore athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I was helping out at Church and this old lady gave me a dirty look and said that I was not dressed...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

A sigh of relief

Posted 06-19-2010 at 02:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went back to the doctor today for a follow up appointment on my staph infection, and I was told my culture tested negative for mrsa, which is the big one they have been talking about lately since it is resistant to most antibiotics. So needless to say, I feel lucky today
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pain

Posted 06-17-2010 at 01:56 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I have a few topics on my mind today. Whether or not I get to all of them is a different story.

I went to the Doctor yesterday (not the user ). I had a Staff infection. They popped it. It hurt. I am on 2 grams of antibiotics at the moment. I feel tired. I get to have 2 more grams for dinner. Fun stuff
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The (uber exciting) Glourious Adventures of a(n exciting) getDare mod

Posted 06-15-2010 at 09:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

This idea of course is 100% original.

Today I went to Dunkin Donuts and got a Coolata. It was $1.99. It was delicious. I had a Blue Raspberry one.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

To all my English friends

Posted 06-13-2010 at 07:03 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

About the big, bad, evil MBP!

Posted 06-07-2010 at 08:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

After looking at Tigers blog the other day in which she stated that I reminded her about her getDare anniversary, I looked at the date and realized that I missed mine . I have been on this site for 4 YEARS (HOLY SHIT!) and still some people have no idea who I am (I Know!). So tonight, exactly 4 years and 6 days after I joined getDare.com, you will hear the story of Manbearpig!

I joined getDare.com on June 1st, 2006, one day before I finished my Freshman year of high school under the...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

Whatchu talkin bout willis? (Rant, offensive maybe)

Posted 05-28-2010 at 11:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Ok ok we all know Gary Coleman died. People are treating this as if the president got shot. People honestly need to settle the fuck down. This was a guy from a television show that really wasn't any good and had one fairly amusing quote.

I will be honest, it pisses me off when people put so much emotional investment on a person who didn't do anything for their life but entertain. Michael Jackson, a great singer, but a f***in creep among creep. Lance Armstrong; great, he runs a great...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized