Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Re: Doors Open!

Posted 09-27-2016 at 11:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

It has been a while since I have written on my blog. I have been busy with life matters and not in the mood to write anything on my blog. Afterall, you must be in that mood to express your feelings. Or something that is on your mind. Well, there has been a certain thought keep going through my head over and over again. So, here is my opinion on that subject.

DOORS OPEN!

At times, those "doors open," up right before your eyes and when you don't expect it. Now,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Two year anniversary!

Posted 08-10-2016 at 01:29 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have been on GetDare for two years today. That is a very long time in this secret world. I have experience an equal balance of "good and bad," while in that period of time. I have seen members enjoy this kink world in so many ways. I have also seen members who felt that it was time to move on with there life's and leave this site. Yet, there reasons to say goodbye was that they didn't need this anymore in there life's. They grew forward in that everyday life and reality caught up to them....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Dare Quality!

Posted 05-26-2016 at 10:03 AM by MasterDaddy02

How Important Is It?

The value comes from what you expect. Under different views it really means, what you hope at that end process. Those overviews will paint that picture you hope in that success from it. But, it all comes from what is that dare. Plus, that demand and challenges in which you did created.
At times, thoughts are not really put into that dare by some.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Creating That Dare!

Posted 05-15-2016 at 04:46 PM by MasterDaddy02

Creating That Level Of Dare!

Well, in creating that level of a dare, we are seeing so many different levels. I am going to give my views on what I have seen and read about them.

1. Copycat Dare: In doing this type of dare, are you really being fair to the person? In my view, the answer is "NO," because you are not coming up with your own. You are not using your head, but instead using what someone else has really worked on in creating that
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: The Day!

Posted 05-08-2016 at 09:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well today was a double strike. It was my mother’s birthday and it was Mother’s Day. The day was cloudy as we started out on that road. First, we stopped off at the flower shop to get flowers for the next step of our journey. It was my stepfather, sister and I looking over the flowers to get the best of the best for a loving wife and mother. Then it was off to the cemetery to end that journey. But, to this day, I still can't believe she is gone. To this day, I still have those hard days to deal...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: What Is!

Posted 05-07-2016 at 11:59 PM by MasterDaddy02

What Is In A Word:

What is truly in a word?
So many beautiful and outstanding reminders.
The sound of softness as it is being spoken.
The sound of beauty so very deep inside.
The sound of happiness from one's heart.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Regarding Dares!

Posted 02-29-2016 at 02:09 AM by MasterDaddy02

1. If a sub is taken and owned, they have that right to say "no," to any dare and should not have to give a reason why! Especially, if you are not their Master or Dom.

I feel that they are not entitled to the reason why. Because, you must show that respect to the sub. You must show that respect also to their Master and Dom as well.

I would like to hear comments in regard to this!

2. What are your thoughts when, those keep pushing for a reason
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized