Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Second Day

Posted 07-18-2009 at 08:44 PM by Komodo Jones

Well today was pretty uneventful as my getdare went. I went on chat today and Tiger kicked me several times, but I don't mind because she has special privileges to kick a dragon without suffering consequences. I may also be starting a new feature called story of the week. I have contacted the author whose story I want to feature but I have yet to hear back from them. I want to get their permission before I promote it.
As stories go, I have been able to work on my own even though I haven't posted it yet. It's going to be a long chapter though as it is currently four pages in a Word document. I also reviewed a short non-fiction entry called Brenda's Service. I also posted a new thread in the lounge about something we were talking about on chat the other day. It's just asking what your favorite era of music was. Mine is the 1980's mainly for groups like Steely Dan and songs like "Take on Me" by the A-ha.
Also since my parents will be gone most of the time about a week from now I have started to ask for dares again and I hope to get some soon. Sadly it's already been buried in the TORD section but if you're reading this and feel generous enough to give me a dare here's the link.
Komodo Jones
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 564 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments