Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Merry Christmas

Posted 12-23-2017 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly

This year I am staying home for Christmas (rather than travelling across the country to visit family). That means it is the first Christmas with just Asslvr and I. That means we get to spend a lot of time relaxing, watching tv, cuddling, and and LOTS of kinky things. I think most of the gifts under our tree are kink oriented. It is also the first Christmas that I get to spend some time being Little over Christmas. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

Sure, I am going to miss seeing my mom and brothers on Christmas, but I am so happy and blessed to be spending the day, and a week off with my husband.

I know that Christmas can be tough for a lot of people, I know firsthand as some of my roughest days have been around this time of the year, but I do hope that everybody can find something to celebrate. If you are feeling sad, alone, depressed or hurt, please know that you are not alone; many others are going through something similar. If you are reading this, know that my inbox is always open to each of you if you need to talk.

That being said, I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a magical New Year!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 626 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Being a little at Christmas sounds like heaven! Don't forget the box is more interesting than the gift lol! I know what it's like being away from family at Christmas but I'm sure having adult toys under the tree helps! Have a great Christmas Butterfly! And a magical new year!
  2. Old Comment
    A wonderful Christmas to you and Asslvr and enjoy the chance to celebrate on your own and in your own terms.
  3. Old Comment
    Merry Christmas to the two of you. Enjoy your time together this Christmas season. Thanks for all of the advice this year.
  4. Old Comment
    Merry Christmas! I am in the same boat, well not with a husband lol, but the not seeing most of your family this year. But either way, it is nice to be able to relax and enjoy each other sounds like a lovely way to spend the holiday.
    Posted 12-24-2017 at 09:24 AM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline