Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:27 AM by Samantha88

I started the day with my 100 spanks. In the afternoon I was wearing black low rise g-string and the neon green fishnet http://www.outie.co.nz/images/lk/Hig...ress%20Buy.jpg heels and a jacket. I drove close to the sextoy shop, put on my collar and attached a string as leash. I took the jacket off before I left the car, when I saw my friend. I have told him about this yesterday, so he knew what to do. He took the leash and went inside with me.
We were looking around for a bit, there were 2 men when we came in. They looked at me a lot, but didn't say anything.
I saw a few interisting things. One was called "derbykiss color changing sequin shorts".
Then he said it was time to ask the cashier, i was a bit afraid, but he lead me there and I said, "I don't have any money with me. Could I have this if I give you a blowjob?" ... it was quite embarassing ...and exciting. But he said No He was in a relationship.
So I had to ask the last customer in the room. He didn't want to either I think he was just to shy...
So we had to wait and I asked the cashier if it would be ok if we fuck here - more as a fun question - but he said we can. So my friend wanted to... so soon my tits were on the counter and my pussy filled. I LOVED it, but hated that I couldn't cum. I had to ask him to switch to my ass, so that I won't cum. He did and shortly before he came, another man came in and watched us (just like the cashier all the time).
After he came in my ass I gave him the product and he bought it, while I went to grab that color changing shorts and asked the men, if he would buy it for me if i suck his dick. He said yes
So I went on my knees and gave him a bj. It was quick. Not even 5 minutes. He paid for the shorts (quite expensive 79€), gave it to me, and I left with my friend. On the way to my car I got a few stares and I realised, cum was on my lips and running down my legs.
I have done my spankings, were in the gym with my new top (seemed like everyone liked it ), was wearing my new tight thin white tube dress and did that Dare #2:

sit in public wearing a slutty outfit no knickers or bra and write out 10 of your favorite sexual fantasys or dirty dares on ten separate pieces of paper. invite the reader to txt or email (whatever your comfortable with) you with their opinion. then place them in public places where people like to read (waiting rooms, bus stops ect). you must then edge 5 times a hour every hour until you get 5 responces you are in denial until you have the 5th email in

I was sitting in a coffeeshop in the morning, writing those 10 pieces of paper (stuff i did and fantasies. not long) and ended with "i want your opinion/ comment" or "if you want to experience stuff like that send your comment to .....".
I left one at the table. two at empty bus stops (i took tape with me). one in a doctors waiting room. one at that sextoy shop. three at different strip clubs. one in a underground train. and one on a blackboard.
Then I went home and edged once before checking my mails. One mail already.
I did two more edges, then did some housework. Back to edging two more times before the first hour was up. I had 3 emails. It was working!
One of the mails was really good and i started chatting with him. While edging another five times. But no other email had arrived
By now I had invited the guy I chatted with to come to my place (he made me really horny, was looking good and i had to fuck someone anyway)
When he arrived we had a drink, talked about the fantasy/fetishes some more until i started sucking his cock. We had quite kinky sex then. we used ring gag, handcuffs, a buttplug and nipple clamps. i edged 5 times from him fucking me. it took nearly a hour and when he came, he came on my face and told me not to clean it up. By now it#s dried on my face hair and tits and i dont know for how long i shall keep it... probably shower tomorrow?!...
He left. I checked my mails and three more emails were there, so i could stop edging.

Being fucked, but not being allowed to cum is so cruel.
so I met her and we went into the cinema. I was wearing a push up bra and a top with a lot of cleavage and a vibe. When the movie started I turned the vibe up . It was still silent and it took a while until I came. I didn't cum for a week so I was really horny and it was hard to hide. She looked at me a few times and I said my stomach hurts a little.
After I came even my jeans were wet, but not visible.
Thank you so much for letting me cum, Master.

Later that evening, when she went home, I went into a bar. Started flirting with some people...
I asked him if we want to go to a more private place, he invited me to his place, we went there and when he went into the kitchen do get us drinks I took my top and jeans off.
We had good normal sex (pussy only) but he wanted to cum quick, so I stopped him, masturbated until I was close and then let him fuck me to my second orgasm of the day. SO good! That chastity is kind of worth it

Thank you for the tasks.
you will order a pizza and answer the door naked and with a collar around your neck and a leash attached to it. then offer the pizzaman either to pay in cash or let him use you as he wants for 10 minutes.
after you have gotten the pizza i want you to dress in your highest heeled boots, long coat and nothing else.
then go out and walk for 20 minutes, drop your coat and kneel and then fuck your cunt untill you have cummed once, then stand up, put on the coat and walk home.

When I ordered the pizza, i already asked, if Mike is there tonight (Mike saw me naked etc. before) - he was.
And he brought me the delivery. I was naked except for collar and leash when I opened the door. I let him in, put the pizza away and offered him money in one and the leash in the other hand and said "pick one". He took the leash.
He sat on my couch while I sucked his dick on my knees in front of him. Then he made me dance sexy on the couch table and then spanked me hard with his hand.
I lay on my couch, ass up and he started fucking my ass. He was soft and asked if it feels ok, I responded "are you iin already?" and laughed a little. He got the hint and fucked me hard then, which was a bit weired. I was just pressed flat together below him while he jumped up and down.... well it wasnt bad, i had a pussy juice spot on my couch when he left.
FREE PIZZA
I ate half of it and took heels and a coat and left. Walked into a park/woods, hide, dropped my coat and went on my knees.
Face and tits in the dirt, one hand fucking my ass, other my pussy and clit. I came, and shouted... loud.
Coat back on and back home.

Thank you for the sex and the orgasm
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 481 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments