Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Park Sex

Posted 08-17-2017 at 09:54 AM by mslut1961

I often dress up and go for a walk in a local park around midnight. My getup usually consists of blonde wig, long sleeve hoodie, stretch denim mini skirt, no panties, bare legs, and heels. I walk the trails, let the skirt ride up, exposing my ass and clitty. The other night I parked in the lot and there were about a half dozen cars there. As I walked across the lot I let the skirt ride up exposing my ass to anyone who was watching. I got onto the trails and walked uneventfully for 30 minutes. When I returned to the parking lot there was a guy leaning on my car with his cock hanging out. As I approached I let my skirt ride up even higher, exposing my clitty. He smiled, complimented me on my looks and asked if I was looking for cock. I nodded my head and said, "Yes sir." He reached over, grabbed my clitty, squeezed it hard and said, "Follow me slut." He led me to the corner of the lot where his SUV was parked. He opened the back and told me to get down and suck his cock. I dutifully did as I was told. As I was sucking I felt my skirt being pushed up around my waist and hands playing with my clit and fingers being pushed in my hole. A couple of other guys in the lot had come over. The guy I was sucking said, "I'm going to fuck you now, and then you are going to service these other guys, slut!" I nodded my head. He came around behind me, spread my cheeks and unceremoniously shoved his cock in my cunt. As he thrust away in my hole another cock was presented for me to suck. I vigorously sucked his cock and just as the guy in my ass came so did the guy in my mouth. That only left one guy. He had been stroking his and was about ready to cum. He told me to spread my ass cheeks and he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole and held it there. "Fuck my cock slut," he commanded. I moved my ass back and forth and in a very short time he grabbed my hips, went deep in my cunt and came. They all thanked me for the use of my holes and left.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 633 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments