Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Super, Awesome, Personalized Like/Limits Report!

Posted 06-06-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly
Updated 06-15-2017 at 12:55 PM by Butterfly

Jaroface has been working really hard over the past few months to put together a very comprehensive and inclusive questionnaire of likes/limits as a bottom.

I have had the pleasure of helping him review the questionnaire at different stages of its development and I think it is really amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing the data after it receives some responses.

One of the really cool things about answering the questionnaire, is the fact that you have the option to receive a personalized report of your likes/limits. You can find mine .... (temporarily unavailable)

If you are interested in getting your own report, click here!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 663 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you once again for all your efforts in reviewing this so well. It would never have become what it is now without your help!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you to both of you. Clever does not have the time to do this right now, but will be answering and posting it tomorrow. Thanks again and great work Jaro