Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Please torture my nipples!

Posted 04-15-2017 at 06:57 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly

In the hustle and bustle of planning a wedding and working extra hours to pay for the wedding, we have not had very much time to play lately. When I am stressed, I have a hard time getting and staying horny, and I have been a bit stressed lately, which I think is normal.

However, I had a conversation with Bluetooth earlier that has stuck with me all day. We were talking about all the yummy things that one could do to nipples. Although ive been busy all day, I haven't been able to get these thoughts out of my head. And well they are having an ... effect ... other places ...

So this blog is to my darling Dom ....

Please Sir, torture my nipples!

They are aching and swollen and craving your touch.

You can start by licking them, sucking them, taking them between your teeth and biting them.

Or maybe you could rub ice on them until they are cold and perky and puckered.

Roll them between your fingers until I moan.

Use the rope and do a breast harness tie, forcing more blood into my boobs, causing my nipples to stick out. Add the nipple suckers to get even more blood flowing. Leave them on until they are purple and 5 times the size as normal.

Oh Sir! Use the flogger to spank them.

Twist them.

Drip wax on them.

Use binder clips and pull as hard as you can. Make me scream out in sweet pain.

Loop a string through the hook in the ceiling with a bucket, only being supported my nipples. Start filling it up. Marbles, rocks, batteries, keep piling it in until my nipples are so stretched they are as flat as pancakes.

Sir please, get one of those hangers that has clips on them. Attach them to my nipples and pull on the hanger to guide me around the house. Put a blindfold on me so I am sure to stumble and yank them off.

Tease them so gently with your fingers tips. Barely touching. Use a feather and tickle them. Make me swear at you and call you names.

Attach my clovers and tie a string from the chain to my big toes. Then torture me. Spank me. Tease me with your tongue. Edge me with the wand. Everytime I try to move, my toes will pull on my aching nipples and make me want it more.

I'm begging you sir, please torture my nipples. Make them ache and throb for you.

Please.

Sir. Please.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yay you found something to write about! this was very very fun to read!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Comment
    Yay you found something to write about! this was very very fun to read!
    You helped inspire it mister.
  3. Old Comment
    Don't worry sweetie, one day soon your nipples will be stretched, pulled, clamped, bitten, whipped and tortured in all the ways you love.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr View Comment
    Don't worry sweetie, one day soon your nipples will be stretched, pulled, clamped, bitten, whipped and tortured in all the ways you love.
    Oh yes please Sir! ♡