Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

How I found my master. (Part one)

Posted 04-15-2017 at 01:30 AM by TheKitteh
Updated 04-15-2017 at 01:33 AM by TheKitteh

Star wars movies really make forces awaken. I first met my master when my ex-husband and I were invited to go over to Master's house to watch The Force Awakens for May the fourth. Well my ex decided to leave me unattended to go and mess around with his friends, so I decided to try and make friends. I was chatting when suddenly this cute, tall, handsome, and nerdy guy started zooming around the yard, setting up the projector, food, chairs/blankets, and try to grill burgers at the same time. I was intrigued and decided to keep an eye on this mysterious man.

Fast forward an hour or two, I was getting hungry for one of the mouth watering burgers that Master was grilling, so I decided to say heck with my social anxiety and ask him if I could possibly get one. Master said yes, of course, and started grilling my burger when another friend of ours came over and asked him to grill some pineapple. Little did Master know at the time but I am moderately allergic to pineapple and cannot consume anything that has pineapple on it. I start to freak out a bit and hurriedly explained that I am allergic to pineapple and that it can't touch the burger for me, Master chuckled and told me not to worry then proceeded to pet my head and tell me about the amazingness of grilled pineapple. My ex still hadn't made his appearance so I decided to try and get to know Master, because he was already treating me better than my ex ever had, so I asked Master if he wanted to sit down next to me on my blanket, he said no and proceeded to go back to the grill and keep grilling. I was watching the movie when a friend of ours decided to go and flirt with my Master I got jealous, I still don't have a clear reason why but it happened, as I watched her clinging onto my Master I made up my mind that he would be mine no matter what.

Well we got done watching the movie and I decided to help Master put all the left over food away in his house, as we are talking and putting everything away he realized that there was this huge watermelon that we never got around to eating. I love watermelon and desperately wanted to take it home with me. Well that was when my ex finally made his appearance. So I asked my ex if we could take the watermelon home so I could eat it and he said no then started to yell at me when I started pleading. I gave in to my ex and declined the delicious watermelon, giving master a hug and going back to my home with my ex.

That was hen I decided that Master would be mine some day. That was also the first day I thought of kissing him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 385 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments