Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Part 2

Posted 03-12-2017 at 05:17 PM by eevee.velvet

Part 2 –
Okay guys this will take you to the start of the night.
The cucumber was sore. It had bumps on it that rubbed against my walls and the constant fucking made me both wet and sore. Then it was time for the battery. The rule of edges didn’t count today as I’d just spent about 5 mins fucking my pussy with a cucumber. So, restarted the song and found my clit rubbing the battery against it feeling the shocks run through my body. When that was done, I got the black permanent marker and wrote slut on both the back and front taking a picture of it for him and sending it off. Then gave myself a proper wedgie until it hurt really bad and going downstairs to return to my computer to see what the instructions were for dinner.
Now slut that is your name for the next 3 days. I hope your pussy is nice and sore, if it isn’t the next task will sure to make it. Remember how I told you to make sure you got extra wasabi. With that I want you take it in your fingers and fuck yourself with it. Go on right now and then return the wedgie I want your lips burning from that paste. Do not read on until you have done this.
I gulped grabbing both things of the wasabi, pulling down my panties, sticking my fingers in my pussy smearing on the walls and the lips almost going to my knees because of the pain. My pussy hurt enough as it was and this was making it purely burn.
Glad to see you can follow instructions is it burning? Actually, I don’t care. Now your dinner for tonight what you are going to do is this. You will take a towel upstairs and play it on the floor and that will be your eating mat for the weekend. You will keep a bowl of water there for yourself. As for the sushi you are going to cut it up into quarters yes it is going to fall apart and then you are going to add soya sauce into it and 4 pinches of salt. I want your dinner to be gross. When that is in a dish you will take it upstairs as well as your leash. When it is up there you will place the dish on the floor and go into the washroom there you will leash yourself to the toilet and spend 30 mins with your head in the toilet. Flush it when you begin and then before you can leave you must flush it again. Your feeling gross now that’s good. Then you may eat. But your paws must be on and your hair done up in bunny ears. Your tail will go in and a hole is to be cut for it in your panties.
Now before you go we have the bathroom situation to go with. Each time you need to pee you may not remove the panties. You may move them to the side to go but when they go back the wedgie gets pulled don’t worry I will make that part worse for you tomorrow.
Message me when you are done eating, do not wash off your face you don’t deserve that. Oh and put some pegs on your nipples. I don’t care if they hurt as you eat.

I glared at my computer before getting to work on my dinner. I hated soya sauce, it was really salty and it would ruin the dinner. Let alone having to add more salt to it. But I did as I was told cutting up the sushi before adding the soya sauce and salt mixing it all together and taking it upstairs to eat dinner. I figured the towel would need to stay in place all 3 days. Then it was off to bathroom. Sticking my head in the toilet and flushing it was degrading for me to have to do the 30 mins was a painful time and when the timer went off I reached up and flushed the toilet again. I was wet and I was wet with toilet water it was gross, degrading and humiliating. I walked over to my room grabbing my phone to tell my sire that I was about to start dinner. He texted back immediately ‘I told you not to contact me until you were done eating. For that transgression, you are to take one of the plastic painful pegs and put it on your left pussy lip.’ I grabbed my plastic pegs and put it on my one lip it instantly hurt. The plastic ones hurt more than the wooden ones. I put the pegs on my nipples and put my paws on. Before crawling over to the towel and starting to eat. The water had become more room temperature and the sushi was saggy and gross I didn’t want to eat it. But I did manage to eat it all. It was humiliating eating like a dog, but with my paws I couldn’t actually use my hands. When I was dinner I texted my sire to tell him that I was done my dinner.
He texted me back telling me that the next 2 emails have been sent. One was for tonight and the next one was my instructions when I woke up in the morning. Though I couldn’t open that one until morning came around. I responded “Alright sire, have a good sleep” and with that I went to my computer downstairs.
Slut
I hope you have enjoyed walking because from now on until the end of the third day you will be crawling I don’t care if this is going to hurt. Now for tonight you are going to take some duct tape and some of the rice that you bought and tape the rice to your ass. Yes this will make sitting painful, the rice will dig in and there will be no relief if you move.
You are going to take a piece of paper and write out lines for me ‘this pathetic slut is sorry for breaking the rules’ I want it written 100 times. It better be legible. If you make a mistake you will start the entire page over again and make a tick on your left inner thigh. You will take a picture of your thigh and lines and send it to me.
The tape will stay on all night we will remove it at one point tomorrow. Now when that is finished I’m sure you’re tired and so how about some nice juice for the night. This will go in your bottle and left out for it to get to room temperature before you drink. While you wait I’m sure your pussy could use some pain. So you are going to go downstairs and take a weight and attach it to the peg on your pussy lip, then go stand against the door with your hands behind your head. Set the timer for 45 minutes and that is how long you will stand there. Yes your lip will be slowly getting longer and more noticeable to others to see.
Then you are to get the bottle and rub it on your pussy, I know you don’t like this but this is something you have been ordered to do. Then you’ll drinking all of it and going to bed. But first this is your sleeping arrangements.
Sluts don’t get beds so neither do you. Cuffs will go on. As for your gag that remains in as well. You can’t sleep more than 2 hours at a time. So for the first 2 hours you can sleep like that on the floor. You have to get a grand total of 8 hours so you will get 4 breaks and this is what you will do for them.
After 2 hours – you will crawl to the bathroom and lick the toilet water, soak your gag in it and then stick your head in there and flush it. Then crawl back and return to sleep.
After 4 hours – take the dildo and fuck it to another song, for lube you can use hot sauce. With your pussy still burning you are to give yourself a wedgie and belt it so it hurts.
After 6 hours – I’m sure you’re tired but you’re in for some horny pain now. Take toothpaste (the cinnamon kind) and you are to put that right on your clit then take the vibe and turn it on setting 7 and edge 10 times. Replacing it after each edge.
After 8 hours – its morning so start with the morning pain a peg goes on your clit and nipples and read the morning email while you sit on your sore ass. But realize this you will be going for a drive today at one point. Also on your stomach you will write, worthless slut.
Have a good night. Oh I almost forgot you will put a pair of the new panties on your head for the night and sleep like that.

So I took the tape and cover it with rice putting it on my ass. I wouldn’t be looking forward to taking that off. Because in order to make sure it stayed on I added 2 more pieces over that one. I took a few pieces of paper and starting writing. 20 mistakes and my leg is marked up but the lines are finally done, my ass is super sore. The rice was digging into it. I wasn’t looking forward to trying to sleeping. I took the pictures that I needed then poured myself some apple juice into my bottle and left it on the table before going upstairs to grab the peg for my lip.
The peg on the lip isn’t that bad. But adding the weight it hurt even more. It pulled. Leaning against the door, I started crying as I waited for the 45 minute timer to got off. Knowing that by the end of this the left lip would be longer. And with being forbidden from doing this to other one. When the timer finally goes off. I remove the peg and notice that is visible to me that it longer. So I do the next part and take my bottle and rub the nipple of it against my pussy and into my pussy. I didn’t want to drink from this now but his orders were to drink it all and then by gag was to be replaced.
Views 546 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments